WEB What are your favorite designer names?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by MrBrotato, Apr 15, 2009.

1. MrBrotato

MrBrotato New Member

I guess that title sounded a little funny lol. I'm looking to rename my web design service, I've been on bustaname.com pumping out ideas all day, I have narrowed down to about 15 decent two word .com's but I just want to hear new words I haven't though of. Is there a good resource for this? Also, please post names of your portfolio sites or web designers you've used, I'm just trying to expand my vocab, my eyes are tired for now, thanks :).

2. Insert Tokens

Insert Tokens Making Cancer My Bitch OT Supporter

We just spend 2 weeks trying to come up with a new name for our side-business, and tried literally THOUSANDS of names using various domain checkers etc.. then realised what Josh said, the name is nowhere near as important as we (and most people) think..

After being frustrated finding one, I looked through all my bookmarks (i bookmark devs/designers notice) and realised most have the most random names.. it's their work that makes them memorable.

So yeah, we ended up going with our old "temporary" name now and focussing more on the portfolio (should've done that at the start!)

3. Phasm

Phasm OT Supporter

4. marcom10

marcom10 ...

5. jizzmo

jizzmo New Member

cloud 10 design - a step above 9