what are the top reasons women break up with men?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Queenpkn, Feb 24, 2007.

1. Queenpkn

Queenpkn New Member

I know with guys, its usually cuz they're tired of the chic or they found another. So how about the women?

2. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

from my personal experience, cause they find another guy or because they see all these problems in the relationship and never say anything and wait for it to all blow up.

3. lauren

lauren Active Member

cheating and money are really the two things i come across over and over again.

4. Tiberium

Tiberium Active Member

money...and she's starting to feel guilty about cheating on you.

5. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

x11tybillion

Most common thing I see happen.

6. VinylButterfly

VinylButterfly In Utero

IMPO There is almost nothing in a relationship that cant be worked through, but as soon as they betray me by cheating...its over!

7. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

She no longer feels the same attraction for you, and does something about it.

8. fray

fray New Member

Or we say things and they get ignored and we get tired of it...

9. Reign

Reign Banned

Then stop talking about stuff we don't give a shit about!

I'm sure you could give a rats ass about the Jeep we just overhauled the suspension to and we generally won't tell you unless you ask!

10. fray

fray New Member

i'm not talking about the mundane shit...I'm talking about important things pertaining to the relationship...

11. Reign

Reign Banned

:dunno: maybe the dude's just an asshole?

Or wasn't paying attention at the time and you thought he was? That happens alot with me and my GF has to repeat it. Hell sometimes I'll just forget.

12. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

i find women just break up with me because i am an asshole. but if one lets me go i have 10 others (exageration) that i can replace her with.

13. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Their penises aren't big enough to satisfy the woman.

14. demosnat

demosnat New Member

B/c we're bored. And we think we'll feel more fullfilled alone or with someone else.

15. nish81

nish81 OT Supporter

god damn :werd:

experience shows me this is true

16. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Thats what chicks do. God forbid they fucking speak to their boyfriend.

17. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

:werd:

18. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Some girls are direct.

Most often, I find this problem where the guy is not psychic and his lack of telepathy fucks him over.

Here's the real world: if the guy knew what to do, he would do it. That's it. Solution, found.

But the real world isn't important to some people. (Probably just unimportant to the younger ones. :x:) To them, a guy should already KNOW what the problem is, and if he doesn't, then he's being an asshole. These women will do little things which IN THEIR MIND are super-clear hints. They THINK they are sending subtle but utterly transparent messages. Of course, these messages usually come in the form of:
    - being really quiet
    - being really emotional about something small and unrelated
    - pushing the guy to do the thing she doesn't want him to do :hsugh:

At that point, the guy usually asks what is wrong. Or if anything is wrong. Or if this small and unrelated problem is really that big a deal to her. Or if she really wants him to do the thing she doesn't want him to do.

But that's being an asshole! Because he should already KNOW what the problem is. That asshole.

A single direct sentence - spoken early, rather than too late - could probably have saved millions of relationships. This is a lesson that the older women I speak to have all pretty much learned, so I imagine you'd get real-world communication from the more experienced girls. (Then there's always that diamond in the rough who spoke her mind since she was a 5-year-old little brat :love:.)

Some guys have tried to accomodate this strange behavior. They pride themselves on being able to detect the method behind the madness. They will put other guys down for not being able to communicate well with women. Of course, this is an insane perspective to take, because it aligns itself with an equally insane approach. The only productive response to a girl who is trapped in the "he-should-know-already" mindset, is to play COMPLETELY STUPID.

So for many, yeah, DWI's comment is pretty much on point.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2007
  19. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

communication issues

if you don't communicate in a relationship, that can lead to cheating, money issues (all the things touched upon in this thread). I don't think guys communicate enough in a relationship (of course it's different with everyone though)

20. CoolKat

CoolKat The OG Lurker

amen to this one as i expereienced it with t eh gurl of 3 1/2years i dated

21. notsousual

notsousual New Member

From my experience, I broke up with my ex because I realized that things were wrong with the relationship, and he wasn't willing to fix them. By him showing that lack of respect/interest, I knew that it wasn't going to get better. It was hard to do though, and I'm not sure I could have done it without my friends. I never really talked to anybody about our relationship, but I became so hurt and detached and everything that I finally did. And that friend told me I needed to end it and NOW. He told me why I deserved better, why it was over, and that I'd be okay and he'd be there for me. I broke up with him that night.

22. Jacy

Jacy red lipstick brigade

The behavior you are describing sounds exactly like my exboyfriend. He was so passive aggressive..it was aggravating! I felt like he expected me to read his mind. I'm so glad that I don't have to deal with that anymore

that's me :o

23. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Thats what ended my relationship. Failrure to communicate.. I just love it when I ask whats wrong "YOU SHOULD KNOW ALREADY" Since you can't read my mind you can't be right for me.

24. t0mt0m

t0mt0m Indeed...

i always say communication and trust are a foundation of a relationship, if shit falls apart early just cut it off early..many fish in the sea

25. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

When I think back now on all the guys I broke up with it was because the spark just wasn't there anymore and I knew it wasn't going anywhere. Some were mutual, some were not. And one because he no longer treated me well and I didn't love him anymore, and found out later he cheated on me; so it was a good decision.