what are the standards for calling people? story about this girl...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by MikeTheVike1, May 24, 2005.

1. MikeTheVike1

MikeTheVike1 OT Supporter

I met this girl like a year and a half ago at school in one of my classes. Just talked every once in a while, nothing big. But I thought she was beautiful and she seemed smart.

so this semester she was in another class of mine. I would talk to her every once in a while. I'm kind of a smartass, and I made her laugh numerous times. 2 weeks before classes end, she starts talking about having problems with her b/f. And she starts getting really flirty with me.

last day of class(wednesday), she asks what I'm doing that night, said I don't know, and she was like "you should meet up with me and my friends blah blah" so I give her my number and she called me later and told me where she was going. Me and a buddy met up with them at a club, had a pretty good time, she was with like 6 girl friends, so I was trying to be social with them as well. Then we went to another bar, had an ok time there.

So she gives me a hug when she leaves, and I wave goodbye to her friends. I didn't call her on Friday, and called her Saturday afternoon. She picked up but was at work and was busy, so she said she would call me after she got off.

she never called me back, and still hasn't called back. Normally I would leave it at that and forget about her, but I felt we had a good time considering the setting and amount of people. Should I try to call her 1 more time? My friend suggested txt messaging her. I was thinking about getting some baseball tickets and asking her to go with me. But then I thought she might say yes even if she isn't interested just to go to the game for free. Any thoughts?

2. dijital

dijital New Member

you wont know unless you call and find out. give it a shot.

3. Stang Killer

Stang Killer New Member

4. Heyhey

Heyhey New Member

ok did you forget she had a bf that probably is occupying her time. It might get uncomfortable if you call and she is with her bf. Thats unnecessary drama for you. Just chill and wait it out dude. If she calls then she calls if not atleast you know shes got 6 other girl friends you can hit on.

5. deleterious

deleterious OT Supporter

:bigthumb:

6. MikeTheVike1

MikeTheVike1 OT Supporter

yea, I guess you are right...I just assumed that she had broken it off with her b/f since she asked me to go out...but they could be still talking.

I'll wait a couple weeks, then call her for a baseball game or something.

7. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

some girls still expect you to call back later even though they said they will call you.