What are the option if the girl got pregnant?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by K e N, Feb 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K e N

K e N New Member

What is the option there? Beside birth to it.

2. Advan

Advan New Member

an abortion with in the first term being Believe the first three months, within 72 hours you can use a plan b pill, get your bitch the pill, use a fucking condom, dont get her pregnant or a disease.

unbend wire coat hanger...?

3. That Robin Girl

That Robin Girl Born Again Atheist

Abortion. As poster #2 so creatively said, there is the 'morning after' pill that can be used within the first 72 after conception. Both are physically safe options.

4. parfaite3

parfaite3 New Member

the options are, as the two above said, abortion and the morning after pill, or putting the kid up for adoption or keeping it. you need to talk to you girlfriend about what she wants, as well as what you want, and make a decision together. maybe go to planned parenthood or something like that and talk to a doctor. they're totally confidential (they won't send any tests home or anything w/out your knowledge of it, and if they call home they'll say they're someone else so that whoever answers the phone doesn't know unless you want them to), and really inexpensive.

5. K e N

K e N New Member

gee but the problem is i dont have morning after pill to take after everytime we have sex...uses condom almost every time...and now she came late...was just wandering...big question running around my head is when she had it (if she did) *TOUCH WOOD* so whats the early solution...LINK LINK LINK!

the plan is definately not to raise the child...nor to go through the 8-9 months thingy..

6. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

She DID have her period, it was just late?
    Condoms, when used properly, are very safe to use.
    If she is also on birth control, you guys are pretty damned safe. However, if something goes awry, like she misses a pill or the condom breaks, the morning after pill is a valid option.
    The morning after pill does not terminate an abortion, it prevents one from taking place.

7. K e N

K e N New Member

period is late and at the same time she doesnt use any birth control...

8. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Why doesn't she use birth control? She has alot of options.

9. K e N

K e N New Member

so what are the options now :)

10. jdw

jdw New Member

Have you read the replies?

You've already said that there are no intentions to go through with the pregnancy.

So, if it's been within 72 hours that you believe the conception took place, go to the morning after pill.

If it's been longer than 72 hours, an abortion is your only option.

There is not going to be some secret plant in indonesia that you can rub on your temple, cough 3 times, and magically reverse the growth of the cild.

I think step #1 is to find out if she's actually pregnant.

11. lauren

lauren Active Member

you dont want to use the morning after pill every time afetr sex. its pretty unpleasnant.

there are two forms of abortion, medical and surgical. i believe you can do it medically up to 10 weeks, and after that you have to do it surgically.

the morning after pill is NOT an abortion. it prevents convception from taking place. it is typically effective up to 72 hours after sex, and it for emergency use only. it will not harm a fetus.

theres awlays adoption, but i get the impression thats an unacceptable solution for you two.

NONE of these are a form of long term birth control. get on either a hormonaly or barrier for of BC for normal intercourse if you want to avoide this in the future.

12. Rotate

Rotate New Member

Just out of curiosity, where do you get a "morning after pill?"

Is that something that you can go to a family doctor and get?
    Can a guy get one or does it have to be the girl?

13. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

You would contact Planned Parenthood or your doctor. I am unsure if they will give you problems being male considering it is a prescription meant for women.

To the original poster, is she pregnant or isn't she?
    If you cannot handle the consequences of sex, you should *REALLY* be taking more precautions. See the sticky here in Vag titled ' Before posting a "I think I'm pregnant" thread.. read here'. It has a TON of information in there about birth control among other things.
    If you don't want a baby, be responsible. It's not really that hard to do.:squint:

14. lauren

lauren Active Member

ive had a guy go to his gp to get it for me once. i dont know if pp would do it or not.

but yeah. youre school clinic, urgent care, pp or normal doc will be able to provide it.

15. K e N

K e N New Member

will find out soon :)

16. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

read the sticky. closing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.