what are the 7 shakras

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by XsLiCk, Apr 17, 2005.

1. XsLiCk

XsLiCk New Member

read this in another post and im wondering what they are... and explain why they are SOOO good...

2. XsLiCk

XsLiCk New Member

and no i dont wanna google it

3. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

The 7 shakras are an adaptation of energy centers surrounding many eastern religions. They facilitate a flow of energy, and each one is a different kind of energy. They are becomming more and more in use in todays society with more new-age religions. They are energy centers, not physical organs or anything, so they can be hard to find.

I'm not going to put beliefs in your head, but some people believe they exist, others do not. To find them, you'd need to believe they exist, and understand where they are located and what they are associated with. There are 7 of them, located medially along your body. the first is between your genitals and anus. Second is above your bladder, third is above your abdomen, 4th is above your heart, 5th is above your neck, 6th is your "third eye" on your forhead, 7the is the top of your head. By focusing on these areas, combined with certain meditational practices, you can obtain a more wholistic view of your body, opening you up for self healing, ESP, and, if you go the tantrika route as I did, A holistic sexual realization. I've only been able to do it once, as I'm not a master of this stuff, but meditation on the shakras with a tantric center has cause me to orgasm with ZERO physical stimulation. Not a standard orgasm either. A whole body pulsating orgasm, lasting nearly half an hour, culminating in ejaculation.

If you want more info than that, you're going to need to google it, or buy a book or something.

Hope this answered your question.

4. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

this might be interesting for you:

5. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

I think what you want to find out about is tantra or tantric sex. Normally it is quite difficult to manipulate chakras, but it is much easier with sex because it is a very powerful base all on its own. I'd love to go to a tantric retreat some day but it's a few grand. Zemo, have you ever been to one?

6. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

Never been to a tantric retreat, but I was a student of tantric buddhism for nearly a year. And yeah, you're right, manipulation of the chakras is very difficult, unless centered around an intensly strong power center, such as sex. In Tantric buddhism, sex is the source of life, the source of vitality, and the source of the universe. It would make sense that chakra manipulation based on this would be inherently more powerful.