What are some heart melting moments that stick with you from your past relationships?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by jackjohnson, Apr 11, 2009.

1. jackjohnson

jackjohnson simple as something nobody knows OT Supporter

I'm just reminiscing about my last relationship trying to "remember the good times" I guess. Preferably nothing too sexual/physical because those are obvious. and I guess anything from your current relationship will work to.

For example:
    I remember this one time she picked me up from work with a mutual friend of ours for lunch. On our way back to drop me off she was driving, our friend shotgun, and I was in the backseat. I just so happened to be sitting in direct line of the rearview mirror. All I could see in it were her bright green eyes and no other part of her face. We just kept locking eyes with each other with the passenger completely oblivious to what was going on. :bowdown: :hs: :wtc:

2. jonno

jonno New Member

wasnt in a relationship with this girl but dated for a bit and are still pretty good friends 4 years later. after 2 years when we were no longer dating she said "i still compare every guy i meet to you."

i've always remembered that

3. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

Was with this girl that HATED the rain like no other. I personally dont mind the rain and tried to convince her the rain is awesome and that i didnt give a shit if her hair frizzed up :rofl:

one day we was walking and it was gloomy so we were the only ones in the area and it started raining, hard. she started to run back to the car but i caught up to her and kissed her :o

Actually that only happened in my fantasies, fucking never rains in riverside CA :madfawk:

4. Reign

Reign Banned

It's kinda odd, but it was with one of my best friends. We never dated but you could always tell there was that sexual tension. Well, sexual tension after HS when I started working out and got all jacked and became un-fatass. Anyway... we were drinking at my apartment with my roommate and his GF and we were all having a good time. It became that time of night when everyone was getting tired so she decided to go back to her dorm. Being that campus is... well campus, and surrounded by ghetto I was of course not going to let her walk back by herself.

About 2 minutes into what is a mile and half walk I picked her up and threw her on my shoulders and proceeded to walk with her the whole way back. I remember crossing Central Ave (Albuquerque, NM) to campus and this cop stopped us and asked if she was alright. We both giggled and said we're just having fun. Her dorm was right in front of this giant field (probably the equivalent to a 2x2 football fields).... well while walking across this the sprinklers turn on right in middle of it. I remember I had to leave my flip flops in the middle of it because I kept slipping out of them (fucking leather flip flops). Both giggling, having great conversation, just kinda strolled the rest of the way to her dorm. We got to her dorm, I set her down, sweating my ass off (she's 5'5'', like myself, and a very muscular 135), she gave me a big hug goodnight... turned around and walked back, found my sandals and went home.

I'm pretty sure she always knew I liked her but she was the stronger one and never let it ruin the friendship. Of course, now I haven't even talked to her in around 2 years... but yeah.

Wow... now I feel really terrible because I have a couple with my current GF but none of them stick out like that. And her and I were just friends with a somewhat mutual attraction (we almost slept together one night even).

5. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

^^^^^

:hs: :hs: :hs:

6. giz

giz Active Member

her giving me my christmas gifts... an ant farm and a framed photo of the two of us... never had a gf to give me gifts. :hs:

I ended up giving the photo back when we broke up because seeing it made me cry every day. :( I wish I had it back

7. jackjohnson

damn that just reminded me. SAME GIRL:

- bought me two beanies (at different times). and even explained why she bought one because "it has a lot of details and you seem like a detail oriented person". never had a girl buy me anything in my whole life.

- also when we first started talking she brought me lunch at work. never had a girl buy me lunch and it made me feel so special :wtc:

8. eightvalve

eightvalve Reformed Lurker Crew #1

In the first few months of my last long term relationship, two plus years. And i was dropping her off at her apt. Kissed her goodbye and watched her walk to her door across the parking lot and go inside. I turn around to get into my car and then here "Hey!" , turn around real quick, she sprinted across the lot and jumps me. making out/ feeling up/ etc. Big obnoxious PDA and i loved it. heh.

That one always sticks in my mind for some reason.

9. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

:hs:

I had a close friend like that but she went all weird after I put it on the line and asked her out. She said she'd prefer to stay friends and I was fine with that, if she's not interested I won't waste time pining over her. But a month after that she went weird on me and accused me of being passive aggressive and then either ignored my calls or made up lame excuses like she's "too broke" to hang out with me. So your way sounds better to wonder "what if" but I have had enough of those in my life so I'm glad I put it on the table and moved on in this case.

/tangent

10. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

nada.. my last ex was a pretty selfish d-bag when i really sit back and look at in in hindsight now.. :rofl:

although, one time he took me to see the nutcracker.

11. cigarrett

cigarrett New Member

Man if this is all you guys have then I have it really bad... sigh...FML

12. THoC

THoC New Member

sadly i cant think of any sweet moments w. any ex... including my ex-wife.

there's a few w. my current gf.

before we started dating she spent the night and we just laid in my bed holding each other. didnt do anything else but that was the moment i decided i wanted more then a friendship.

went on a beach get a way w. a few friends. one night we snuck out and laid on the beach together just talking and staring at the stars.

just recently she came to pick me up and took me to the beach at night.... i had no idea where we were going.
    she brought a bottle of wine and we just laid down talking. best part.... she forgot the wine opener. so i broke the bottle w. a tire iron lol

13. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

I don't have any really good memories of my ex's. Honestly they were all crazy. I have plenty of good ones with my current GF, but that's because she actually gives something more than just sex to the relationship.

14. TuopaT2008

TuopaT2008 New Member

I used to have this gf when I was a teenager who would gently run her fingers all over my back after we were done making love..even now, twenty years later... it feels like something is missing because no one else has ever done that since then in quite the same way...

she's married with four kids somewhere...but I still think about her and the way she'd sigh with happiness under me while she did this feather-finger thing...

:hs:

15. OT Addict

OT Addict New Member

I remember laying on the grass in the front lawn together on a cool summer night. We are on top of a sleeping back and while rolling around on there end up folding into a big giant burrito together and all we can do is laugh and kiss.

:wtc:

16. teep

teep New Member

studying for finals together... her actually studying... me sleeping using her as a pillow.

long train rides

high fiving after sex

17. chainsawbarbie

chainsawbarbie New Member

On Valentine's day, I ended up at a strip club with my friends with (strictly established-- neither of us wanting relationsip) benefits of about a week. He ended up buying me a lap dance from a stripper, which resulted in about 5-8 minutes of the most awkward hilarity. That moment is what created us. Our previous dates had consisted of sketchy hook ups at his house.

We hooked up for 5 hours later that night (I kid you not), had the fawkward "what the fuck; this wasn't supposed to happen; i adore you" talk 72 hours later and have been excrutiatingly happy together ever since.

Other amazing moment: we both got sick over my spring break (I'm finishing up my last semester at school, and he works). I ended up living at his house for a week or two, and he took some time off work. We lived in his bed for a good 96 hours with high fevers feeling miserable and taking care of each other when we had our individual random bursts of energy. Although we almost died, we both had super fuck and still managed to fuck like 12 times during the 3 days that we were at our worst. We were dripping in fever sweat and snot. So happy and endearing.

Another heart melting moment was when I got on my knees to swallow while giving him head. I ended up falling on my ass with him spewing jizz all over my body, face, and hair. It was a beautiful moment.

My favorite moment with my ex was when we were in high school, and he was all super nervous around me to the extent that he was shy to kiss me. We were coming back on a bus from a dance, and he was all cute and we just made out the entire ride home. It was incredibly sweet and one of my favorite memories. Unfortunately, my ex's "shyness" was actually extremely insecurity that fueled his becoming a despicable, narcissistic ass. Coupled with that moment, in retrospect, another heart melting moment was when he broke up with me. Understanding what I know now, it was the first and only moment in years that he was actually honest with me.

18. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

I remember the night that me and my ex went on a walk down to the river, we were sitting there on the river bank and I looked at her and told her I was falling for her. Later that night we watched some movie and she looked at me out of no where and she told me she was falling for me as well but didn't want to say because we were so new. Good times. I look back and remember all the good times, moreso than the bad times about both of my ex's. I actually miss my first ex quite a bit. Its weird actually.

19. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Man, I think the favorite part of all my relationships is one thing...

They ended:hsd:

20. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Oh this thread is healthy. :rofl: Why, oh why, would you want to do this? :hsugh:

In the attempt to not be a complete troll, I'll add something my current gf did, which ultimately lead to us getting back together:

I'm a wannabe writer (i.e. haven't been published yet) and the whole time she and I have dated, I've written her stories on a regular basis. Most of the stories I wrote her were via email or some other form of electronic messaging, but I somehow never retained any copies for myself. Well my gf and I broke up and I stopped talking to her altogether (despite her efforts to win me back). Months later we run into each other at a mutual friend's concert and she says she has something for me. I had no clue what it was (although from the setup, I'm sure you can guess).

Skeptical, I follow her to her car and she hands me an envelope. I open it to see dozens and dozens of stories that I wrote her. She had gone through every single email I had ever sent her just to find the stories and printed them all out for me. She did it not out of manipulation to win me over (because she knew she couldn't), but just because she knew I didn't have them and that I would want them. That melted my heart.

21. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Yes, those little things which make us feel so good... If this really matters to you maybe you should tell who ever you're with, that you love that.

22. PcH

PcH Guest

It was the beginning of last summer. Me and my gf were both in college and she had to go back to her parents for the summer. She was in her car ready to leave. She looked at me and said those 3 words. I told her I loved her too and starting crying :hsd:

23. jackjohnson

I hate myself for thinking about things like this. but FWIW I'd rather dwell over the positives than the negatives

24. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Well FWIW, I think dwelling on the past positives isn't any less depressing.

25. Pringles

Pringles New Member

When trying to ponder this question nothing comes to mind with my past two two year relationships. That is quite sad, who have I been dating where I can't even remember something uplifting they did for me?