what are her intentions???

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by shifty1101, Nov 2, 2007.

1. shifty1101

shifty1101 New Member

g'day all,

im in need of some sort of advice, im fairly new to this forum so give us a chance:).

im a 21 year old mechanical design officer from australia, single, and live with a mate who we shall call luke, and cant judge body language for the life of me.

i socalise quite a lot with the older group (ie: 30's), they are mainly luke's mates but, have grown to be quite respected by this group despite my age...

now for the question.

one of his friends, ray has a girlfriend named jackie. jackie is quite the out going type who really enjoys her parting. last weekend while i attended a bbq/piss up at their place. she began to get quite touchy feely. and i mean really touchy feely, cock grabbing/rubbing stroking showing me her box when ever a discreet chance presents itself, blah blah blah.

but ive never seen her do it to her boyfriend!!

she is a nice lady of 28, and really looks after me. always hugs and kisses me when ever we meet always takes me to dance at clubs. a nice well mannered lady.

secondally, while dropping her boyfriend off at his place after he showed up at home blind drunk the night before, he explained to me how he has some real probs with her and her parting, and that he wants to get rid of her. i stated to him that she seem like a nice chick and that i dont want to lay judements because i have only known her for about 6 months. his reply was "hope you know she likes you mate" " and if ya wanna root her you can, i wont care".

how should i take this as a trap or should i go with the flow, or should i make moves.

cheers, all

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Explain to me why you would go after a woman who so clearly disrespects the relationship she is in?

Say you start dating her...how do you know she won't be out doing the same thing when she is supposedly in a relationship with you?

Stay away. You can do MUCH better

3. shifty1101

shifty1101 New Member

i agree, she'll do the same to the next bloke.

but i didnt say i wanted to date her (although i may have implied it, i didnt mean it), i just want to play hide the sausage with her.

4. just tat

just tat New Member

if she's discreet, she could be doing this with any number of guys, her boyfriend included, and you wouldn't see it.

that being said, this is a can of worms i would stay away from, personally.
    she wants it, and her guy even told you he doesn't care if you do her. doesn't sound like a trap, just a bad idea.:dunno:

5. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

Wear a rubber, have at it. Life is supposed to be fun isn't it?

6. kiri

kiri New Member

sounds like a fucked up situation with a couple of fucked up people that i'd stay away from. if he does actually dump her, then by all means ask her out, but you never know, they could just be one of those couples that does shit like this and then make up and continue with their fucked up relationship. be careful.

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Oh yeah, she really sounds poised :rofl: :hsugh:

8. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

:rofl:

9. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

Beat me to it. :rofl:

10. Doc Love

Doc Love Guest

She has treated her boyfriend with disrespect. She has no integrity and therefore is not worth pursuing.

11. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

She isn't worth a shit for a relationship, but I still say she would be good in bed. Wear a rubber. Have fun. If you're into that kinda thing.

12. jazzmoney

jazzmoney New Member

Not much to add here...
    Do as the Aussie's say: "No worries mate."

She's a freak, her bf knows it so he is too, and the only person who has a problem with it is you.

Personally, I don't think it's worth it. But then again, I'm married... So have fun while you can.
    Have fun, stay safe.

13. Laserbeak

Laserbeak Remember kids! Be like Billy! BEHAVE YOURSELVES!

Be observant of the way someone treats others, because one day, they'll treat you the same way.

14. mrchina

mrchina Guest

Bros before hoes.

15. Nucleartiger

Nucleartiger Clemson makes my nipples hard

It sounds to me like it is an open relationship in which case wrap that rascal and find out just how freaky she wants to be.

16. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Since there are no negative consequences of signifance to pursuing this, and since there are positive possibilities if you do, I would suggest you pursue.