LGBT what am i?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by BalkanBabe, Oct 30, 2004.

1. BalkanBabe

BalkanBabe Guest

im hella attracted to guys... but i find myself drooling over women and starring more often than not.. but i don't think i'd ever do anything sexual with them.. ..
    this confuses me.. i dunno where i stand.. am i bi or what? .. i don't have a problem with it .. it's just .. i dunno...it bugs me..i dunno if im a straight person livin a gay life.. or a gay person living a straight life.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2004
  2. astrid

astrid Guest

i can somewhat relate. although they say the real test is, when you cuddle another girl, do you wanna ever go farther? or is it just comfortable where you are

edit: also, if you kiss a girl when drunk that doesn't exactly count because every girl is bi like that. i think sex with a girl is something you have to crave if truly bi

3. BalkanBabe

BalkanBabe Guest

does fantasizing about havin sexual relations with another female when just cuddling qualify?

4. astrid

astrid Guest

i'm not totally sure. i wouldn't say just jump right in either. give yourself time, hon :)

5. BalkanBabe

BalkanBabe Guest

like with my friend sarah.. she lets me touch her everywhere.. and sometimes i think about going farther.. actually all the time when im thinking about her cuz she's hella hot.. i mean.. just THINKING about going farther.. but actually doing it.. i don't think i'd be able to..

6. astrid

astrid Guest

^^ tee hee

7. astrid

astrid Guest

forgive me for asking, but do you guys play doctor or what? lol i mean if she lets you "touch her everywhere" maybe the hugs i have between friends just suck or something :)

8. BalkanBabe

BalkanBabe Guest

i mean.. like.. she had to get a shot last week cuz she had a terrible cold.. and i went to her apt... and we cuddled on the couch under a blankie.. i said "so in which arm did the needle pinch you?" .. she placed a finger on her sexy butt and said "here"... i caressed her there for quite some time.. spanked her lightly.. and she did nothing but fall asleep on top of me.

9. BalkanBabe

BalkanBabe Guest

and my other friend carmela.. when we hug.. she clings to me.. and my hands wander... and she does nothing to push me away..

10. BalkanBabe

BalkanBabe Guest

when they do this to me.. i just wanna .. you know... so bad.. but when i think about it.. me being sexually active with other girls... i think "no way..you like guys remember?"

11. astrid

astrid Guest

to be honest i started off kissing girls, but then they say that's pretty normal

girls give the bestest softest kisses :wiggle:

12. astrid

astrid Guest

so what's holding you back, guilt?

13. ChillerTwist

ChillerTwist New Member

maybe you're trying to satisfy your sexual craving for a guy you possibly can't get with. and you fulfill this need by getting close with your girl friends because girls are very close with eachother.

(hi :mamoru: )

14. BalkanBabe

BalkanBabe Guest

i dunno.. because it isn't only one guy im attracted to ... there's like at least a million...

15. ChillerTwist

ChillerTwist New Member

pick one and see if thats what u want ;)

16. BalkanBabe

BalkanBabe Guest

i want all of them... but mainly for sexual pleasure

17. Galileo

Galileo Guest

As always, I was pondering through your history records and saw that you made a brand new thread here in the closet. Thus, I decided to drop by and see what its all about.

Heck, Im young, you're young, we're all young. Individuals like today's youth don't really care what is ethical or not or what is acceptable or not. We simply do what feels good and what's fun. I, of course, am strongly against liberal ideals such as that. Let me quote your first five terms..."im hella attracted to guys" I say stick with it. Your mind is being bombarded by tv commercials, ads, newspapers and the radical homosexual world. Don't let society cloud your conservative side. This is just a phase you are going through, as it is expected of course. Time will heal all errors and compassionate conservatism shall bring you back to where you belong. I may help along the way, if necessary.;) As for now, even though I disagree with it, continue with your "smoochy goochy" female sessions you have with your friend Sarah.

18. Ferron

Ferron So yes, I'll see you there.

Where is this radical homosexual world, because I want to move there!

Dude, you should do stand-up! :rofl:

19. BalkanBabe

BalkanBabe Guest

and ^^^^ is helping me solve my issue in what way?...are you telling me to control my hormones.. or discouraging it?

20. BalkanBabe

BalkanBabe Guest

btw.. im not conservative.. a lil shy--perhaps, but not conservative.

21. Galileo

Galileo Guest

Oh come on, you gotta be kidding me. Use common sense and you'll figure out the answer.

I am telling you to search for your conservative side and make sure you never lose it again. Now, you may and probably will interpret this differently, which is expected.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2004
  22. BalkanBabe

BalkanBabe Guest

once again... are you suggesting that i don't have a fully functional brain?

23. Galileo

Galileo Guest

Once again, ABSOLUTELY NOT! You are intellectual and unique, without one single doubt. However, you are way too liberal, which is what concerns me.

24. BalkanBabe

BalkanBabe Guest

wtf you mean by "way too liberal"?... i dun even know what liberal means... :rofl:

25. mamoru

mamoru New Member

I'm sorry, but excuse me for intruding in on this thread...

HOWEVER, Galileo, your statements are 1) rediculous, 2) retarded 3) robustly uneducated...

The three R's...first off, you have NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER to say what is ethical and what is not, nor do you have the right to "mildly" claim homosexuality in any way is wrong in terms of ethics among youth, or any other age and/or culture. You don't have the right to tell other people that they must search for their conservative side and leave the reality of the homosexual world, claiming it a phase. Take your biases elsewhere, because you're not welcome on this end of the forum with that kind of shit talk.

I'm sure you love communism and all, so keep your philosophical ethics to yourself. I'm sure it's fucking fantastic waiting on a line in serbia for 6 hours for a fucking roll of toilet paper.

:ugh: where are these fucking retards coming from? Mods, can we get a lock and a ban please?