what am i doing?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by The_otherguy, May 11, 2006.

1. The_otherguy

The_otherguy New Member

Ok for the longest time i was single and just fucked around alot. I then met this girl who i ended up going out with on dec 24 05. Everything was goin pretty good n we got along great, sex was awsome etc. But then probably 2 months into i'm at a party flirting like i usualy do and end up gettin head from this one hot chick. She never found out wich is kinda good i think. well after a while i found my self doin shit like this more often, sometimes only makin out n exchangin numbers n shit or all out fuckin. She got into some shit i dont like (coke) so i didnt talk to her for a week or so wich in that time i met another girl and we spent some time togeathe etc. Then this last weekend i saw my g/f at a party that i didnt expect her to be at and she had found out bout this girl.. well we talked and everything is fine and i told the other chick to fuck off. On the way home from the party the next morning i took her home, then picked up my sister, she started talkin bout her night n shit n told me this chick wants to meet me and showed me a pic of her on her cell.. HOTTT is all i gotta say.. and i was like.. i want to meet her etc.. but i really odnt want to fuck up this relationship as i really like this girl and want to be with her.. why am i always out chasing other chicks when i got a great one already?

2. beautiful disaster

beautiful disaster OT Supporter

if she's still doin coke get rid of her.

and what you're doin is wrong :nono:

3. The_otherguy

The_otherguy New Member

She quit the coke after i chewed her out for close to 2 hours. I know its wrong and i never used to be this way, my first serious relationship lasted nearly 2 years and i never even thought of cheating once. I dunno what it is.

4. beautiful disaster

beautiful disaster OT Supporter

are you questioning your relationship with this girl? maybe that's why you're goin out and doin all of this

5. The_otherguy

The_otherguy New Member

i have questioned it at times, little things about her annoy the shit out of me, but then there are big things i like about her.. I hated that she didnt have a job or wasnt tryin to get one(hate lack of motivation), but she has one now and is doin really good at it. Maybe i need to not work so much and the time i have off spend more time with her instead of out at partys? I do work allot though, work 3 12 hour shifts thurs-sat, then 4 more hours on monday to get full 40, then the rest of the week i run my own buisness wich keeps me running 24/7 picking up parts and taking them to get powdercoated, shippin shit out etc.

6. midori-kiri

midori-kiri New Member

Please! Get out of this relationship, take a break, and next time don't fool around.