MMA What a spectacle...

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Bausk, Sep 5, 2006.

1. Bausk

Bausk New Member

So this isn't entirely MMA material, unless you consider it bizzaro training. Yesterday I went to the Michigan Rennaisance Festival with my wife. On our way out for the day we sat in on one last show called "Press-a-Wench". We sat down as these 4 women (2 were pretty hot) go through the crowd, and walk right up to me but then pick that tall dude behind me. I almost shit because I thought I was getting picked for that shit..... then the one behind her grabbed my arms and told me to flex and my damn wife told them to take me up.

So I'm on a stage in front of about 50 people with 3 other suckers and these 4 women. They strip off our shirts and make us flex for the crowd, then give us tshirts to wear. Then we are told we have to "woo" them before "pressing" them. So we have to come up with an obnoxious compliment for the 4 of them while they are dressed in their Mideval Costumes, then basically throw them in the air.

I was actually able to lift and then overhead press each of the first three women. The 4th was probably 5'5" 250lbs, and I seriously fucked up my back. :hs: Thank god I didn't make it to the final round (audience applause) because the unlucky guys had to try and lift a 300lb dude dressed like a woman. :ugh:

Thank god, no pics.

2. Mega-JC: Da Return

Mega-JC: Da Return Tiger Knee!

:rofl: sounds like fun :hs:

3. DOHChi

DOHChi New Member

i lol'ed

hope the injury isnt that bad though

4. Bausk

Bausk New Member

Nothing worse than a normal day of training.

Basically just walked around the rest of the day/night wondering why I put myself through that, then whine to my wife about my aches and pains. Pretty much like every other day after MMA. She's used to it. :p