What a perv. [rant]

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Evil Unicorn, Jul 27, 2005.

1. Evil Unicorn

Evil Unicorn Lurk but Don't Touch

Okay, I work at a store that 99.8% of our customers are male. And I am pretty used to the looks/whistles/name calling/winks whatever.. but today got me thinking. Do men actually not care one bit what-so-ever if they are drooling over the female right in front of them?

This customer today was stairing at my crotch, right there in front of me, as I walked toward him like I was blind or something and wouldn't even notice. I mean I was looking in his eyes the whole time I walked to the counter and we made eye contact when my crotch was finally out of view, and not even a flintch or anything like it mattered that I saw his eyes popping outta his head watching me walk. Ugh.. I don't even know what else to say. Then before he left he looked at me and frickin winked. Gross. He wasn't even cute or anything. Some dirty older guy. Eww.
    [/rant]

I just really don't know what to say.

2. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

That is disgusting. I would have thrown the stapler at his head!

3. Two toys

Two toys New Member

meh most of the time we dont even know we are staring.. My best friend is a girl.. shes pregnant and her boobs are bigger.. she wore a shirt the other day that showed them off which she normally doesnt, and i couldnt stop staring. we have been friends for 5 years and apparently this was the first time I had ever stared.. i didnt mean to id just be talking and my eyes would drift, i have no and i mean NO sexual interest in this girl at all we sleep together and cuddle all the time without any sexual tensions at all.

4. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

what if it was me....:naughty:

thrown the stapler on the ground and shagged behind your desk?
    on a serious note... I don’t tolerate that here at my work at all.... I manage employees some of them twice my age and I never put up with it. In fact, I fired a worker last month for talking about a secretary's boobs in front of her. I gave no warnings... told him he was a big boy when he asked why, and that he could figure it out. I do not tolerate rudeness to women ever... that’s just the way I roll....:wavey:

5. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

there is a simple explanation to this, woman... you (well, i do too :ugh: ) live in the worst state EVER with regards to men and tact.

:o... this shouldn't be news to you ;) it's like second nature here. in fact, :o, it's part of the reason why i don't date floridian boys. (yes, i did say boys. there aren't too many mature men here.)

:rofl: i'll stop while i'm ahead. before you regulars get your panties in a bind, i'm not stereotyping... too much, that is. i realize that some of the male inhabitants of this state are nice. :)

6. Josie

Josie New Member

It's not limited to whichever state you're referring to- I have the same problem where I work (in Australia), even though we have an ugly ugly uniform. I think that being the only female under the age of 60 on my side of the centre doesn't help either.

I'm not offended, it just gets annoying. Are you paying attention to what I'm saying, or should I not even bother while you're staring at my arse?

7. chan815

chan815 Skol Drunk

i think some men take it to far, for instance the other day, i was working out at ballys, and i see this old man (about 45) check out every girl there, he would just sit in a machine, and i saw these two 19 y.o. girls walk in and i checked them out (hell im 17 im sopposed to do that) and then i look at this guy, and hes staring at their asses as they walk buy, and he kept on staring until they were out of view, it made me sick, sure they were legal, but uggg, and then he also started up a conversation with one of them like 15 min after they got there, and i could tell the girl had the "get away from me creep" look on her face

8. siniquezu

siniquezu New Member

On the other hand....I tried to NOT look at any attractive girls when I went out with an EX. She accused me of a wandering eye instead.

9. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

If he was cute this thread would be called "So I fucked a guy that I just met today".

10. Josie

Josie New Member

It's exactly the same whether they're cute or not. 20, hot, or 60 and gross.
    If they're not paying attention to what I'm saying, it pisses me off.
    Especially since I take some kind of perverse pride in my work, even if it is just shitty retail.

11. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

i guess a pic of your crotch is neccessary now? you've got my attention. :mamoru;

12. zysus

zysus New Member

I'd say that kind of behavior all depends on the place you work...

If the women dish that kind of thing out.... well then they can take it...
    it's really about what the people will tolerate...

these days everyone seems happier with a 'Pleasantville' sterility...
    I'm a bigger fan of saying fuck that... I treat everyone the way they treat
    me... and I'm always fair, but not always PC. Get the difference...

13. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Congrats, you're attractive

14. incubimmer

incubimmer New Member

im a straight guy, and knowing what goes thru straight guy's heads, im glad im not an attractive girl:o

15. Josie

Josie New Member

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

dude.

16. KarmaPolice

KarmaPolice Active Member

But still boys none the less ;) ;) ;) ... stick with us other guys... FL is for old people

17. chica&buddies

:rofl: i'm ever so slowly slipping back into my penis ennui stage. :o... but it looks as tho you can somewhat relate :mamoru: :rofl:

Last edited: Jul 29, 2005
  18. chica&buddies

:o... i must be the only one, but i think some 60 year olds are hot :o

19. scaryice

scaryice New Member

When you get to a certain age, you just don't care anymore. I mean, those old guys know they have zero chance of ever being with a hot girl again, so they stare. It's sad, but also the thought of it motivates me to try harder to get cute girls now, while I'm young.

20. Two toys

Two toys New Member

like that one lady from the bowflex commercial.. god i want to fuck the shit out of her.

21. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

qft.

22. Evil Unicorn

Evil Unicorn Lurk but Don't Touch

Wow.
    Okay so this guy wasn't old as in grandfather old, I said he was an older guy.. like in his late 30's or so, as in Older then me.
    I do agree that out here people just dont care much anymore and would rather stare at your body then hold a conversation. It's one thing to spot a pretty girl, but it's another to drool over her the intire time she is in view.
    I mean I've gotten used to it working there for the past year but every now and then there is this one jerk that just makes it so disgustingly obvious it ticks me off a bit. I would have loved to say something to him but with my manager standing right next to me I try to be polite to the customers.

side note: I gotta find some loose fitting pants for work :dunno:

23. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

You manager would get mad at you for telling off a customer so obvisouly starting at your kibbles and bits?
    Your manager sucks.

24. nissanpower

nissanpower I :heart: PeyPey

news flash - wear tight pants and we will look at your crotch.

i love it when women dress like whores (not pointing the finger at original poster, just in general), then complain because men look at them. wtf are we supposed to do when your cooter is half way our of your pants. damn right i'll stare....

25. KingOfBabTouma

KingOfBabTouma Hepinize daha iyiyim OT Supporter

I'm sorry....were you saying something???:drool: