TAT what a dumb bitch (might hit a nerve with body bod people)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by GiRaff3, Jan 8, 2004.

1. GiRaff3

GiRaff3 New Member

Last edited: Jan 8, 2004
  2. psyphre

psyphre User #58, OG ftw. XBL/IG - davzilla77

wow, that's scary.

3. What a shame....

thanks for posting it GiRaff, and I replied as well (L.A.W.)

4. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

5. Bloody Sunday

Bloody Sunday OT Supporter

shes a nazi!

6. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

good read. to each their own I reckon

7. GiRaff3

GiRaff3 New Member

she really doesn't have a clue...

8. GiRaff3

GiRaff3 New Member

if you read one of her replies, she said she likes tattoo guys in the sack, because she basically gets around...wtf...lol

9. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

hmmmm well each to their own i guess... though her opinion is completely uneducated...

"work at nature cames to make the world better?"
    well i work with air cadets (teen military), (im a civilian instructor, soon to be an officer) and i have my eyebrow and nipples pierced. does that make me a bad person? does that make me a bad influence? probably not. when im in uniform i take out all visible piercings (as part of the dress code) but when i am there on a night not in uniform i leave them in. no one minds, and i get a lot of complements on what i am doing (working and teaching youth) is a great thing.

personally i think she is out of her mind, and isnt thinking outside her smalltown box. she is hidding behind her "little house on the prairy" lifestyle, which, is going out of style... welcome to the global world.

10. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

Wow... Um.. just, yeah, wow.

She has no clue does she? I mean she Lumps all "weirdos" into the category of social leeches and Worthless trash. She just has no idea that People aren't what they wear/have pierced/tattooed/etc. I have 18 piercings and tattoo, but if you read my resumé you wouldn't know. If she read my School records she'd read that I graduated in the top 5% of my Highschool class and am doing well for myself in college. She wouldn't know my looking at me that I work 40 hours a week and a fulltime student.... she'd se some worthless non-conformist that is bringing down society and NOT a State employee that works at and attends a University.

She needs to wake up. People are more than the clothes they wear and the way they do their hair or the bits of metal they choose to put in them.

I hope the ER nurse that is helping her when she gets beat the fuck up is a Pierced, tattooed, Purple haired "psycho", then she'll see that People are more than the parts she sees.

/Rant

11. S.N.A.F.U.

S.N.A.F.U. Guest

i replied under my real name. silly girl.

12. DejaVooDoo

DejaVooDoo *Jojo*

I replied as well. I thought I was going to get nausiated when I noticed she kept using the term "us" ("normal" poeple, in her book) and "these people" ("normal people in MY book). Who is she to decide what is and what isn't normal? To each his own, I guess.

13. tefnut

tefnut build

3/10. Onion.com has better satire.

14. g0dl355

g0dl355 New Member

hahahaha oregon

that explains 9/10ths of her shit

15. decibel

decibel Guest

She's a fucking tard, but half of you kids are as bad or worse.

16. Sieg

Sieg ★★Major League Door Kicker★★

An av. No Care.

Unfortunately, I live in this situation. I live in a small bible belt town in Tennessee, and work at a gas station. I am constantly belittled and looked down upon because of my ear piercings. I dont even consider these to be extreme, seeing as how everyone and their grandfather has them. I wear 6GA CBRs and people come up to me asking "Why do you have that shit on you?"

At one time, I was a christian, I no longer am though. But during that time, I had a devout member of the church tell me I was a lesser person in the eyes of God, because of my ear piercings. He said "If God intended those holes to be in your ears, he would have put them there." I was a smartass and replied with "So he put those in your wife's ears?"

I just dont see why people feel the need to belittle people for their choices. When I first read the article, I did not say. "Jesus, look at that woman's poorly drawn on eyebrows." I read te article and took it for what it was, an article. I wish one day people could get past what WE look like, and see that we are human's too. We are sons, daughters, father, mothers, wifes, husbands, friends, and co-workers. We are not monsters.

17. m3s3lf

m3s3lf *Jeep Crew*

DAMN! :mad:
    [​IMG]

18. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Explain?

19. M1k3y_all-in

M1k3y_all-in Guest

that's really scary

20. Lick Harrass

Lick Harrass New Member

he's an idiot.

21. Morenita

Morenita New Member

"I'm hip. I read the Sears catalogue. I'm so totally in touch with the kids of today" total freak right there! :rofl:

22. brujito

brujito New Member

"maybe you don't approve of my ten piercings, but don't expect me to applaud you for being a whore."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

23. Mel

Mel RIP James :(

To each their own, I suppose.

24. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

Did she really have a point to her article, other than saying people with differnt colour hair is 'scary?' I don't think many people are going to read that, let alone take it seriously so Im not even going to start on that. Im just going to laugh, because she is afraid to walk around in a big city. Thats just funny. I mean yeah, some parts of downtown Louisville (I live in Lousiville, KY) I wouldnt walk around at night alone, but not because someone with blue hair is going to be to scary to look at... thats just silly.

25. Geliebter Vampir

Geliebter Vampir New Member

oh my god all she wrote was a total opinion based rant .. .. i know many doctors that have full sleeves on both arms and lawyers as well .. .. i think she just needs to get over herself and accept that people are different .. .. i have 18 piercings and 13 tattoos but just by looking at me you wouldnt think that i have that many body modifications .. .. it cracked me up to read her opinion based article because she is so close-minded .. .. i just think she is a silly little girl who needs to just accept people for who they are .. .. if she did that she would be surprised about these "freakish" people