weres the wildest plase u had sex in

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by outlaw911, Jan 16, 2005.

1. outlaw911

outlaw911 Guest

mine was onthe dark back road. theres waz this driveway with no homes that u can see. were going at it. when were done we sat on the hood of the car to smoke and have a beer or three. when the gril looks off into the moon lit nite and saw a tomb stone in the distance. so we started walking to it and saw that there was alot more tomb stones. so we jumped into the car and got out of there with the quickness. i felt like shit for about a week after that too. so weres is ur wildest place uv done it.

2. jct_4628

jct_4628 New Member

I can think of two weird ones off hand...first is at a friends party, everyone was passed out. Me and my gf were on the futon....there was like 10 people in the room sleeping....no body ever said anything about it so I think everyone was sleeping

second was after the ozzfest concert. We were in the plot waiting for it to clear out. We just started going at it on a lawn chair infront of my car with the path to get out right infront of us. Peeps kept driving by and the peeps next to us keept looking at us, but we didnt care.

3. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

haha you are awesome

4. outlaw911

outlaw911 Guest

thats fuckn great man

5. jct_4628

jct_4628 New Member

6. HopasaurusRex

HopasaurusRex Okay, now what the fuck do you want?

the wierdest place was in a hot tub with my ex's friend and her dude right there. my ex and i weren't really fucking per se, just stuck it in for a while.

i've gone at it in an outdoor hot tub at an apartment complex at the beach, a friends swimming pool, my bathroom during a party, a friends bathroom during a party, showers big and small, the study lounge in my gf's dorm.... there's still a lot of places i want to try

7. RockChick

RockChick New Member

strange place... ummm, wasnt a real strange place... actually it was at home on the floor. friends were at our house... one passed out in the bathroom, the other one played halflife 2 next door. my bf and i got veeeeeeeery stoned... started going at it.

2 minutes after we finished, the friend stopped playing the game and came into the living room just like "hey, whats up´?"... quite funny.

other thing was at a friends house. my bf sat on the friends dads comp, i was lying on his bed. so he decided to go down on me, got me off and not even a minute afterwards, the dad came home. i was actually glad that i already had my pants on... LOL

8. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

Does back of a hearse count?

9. MapleLeaf

MapleLeaf New Member

In a tractor next to a major highway. Dating a farmboy at the time... the vibration of the tractor certainly does add to the excitement :wiggle:

10. cuz

cuz Guest

i once has sex in a change room at the mall. we almost got busted to, as we came out the manager came in.... we bolted haha it was so fun, definately worth doing again

11. Killa B

Killa B Abuse This!

My favorite places were in the hot tub at the holiday inn, while people were working out in the gym right by us, could have so easily gotten caught, because it was in the daytime and people kept coming in and out. Then one time went up to the mountains, we were walking on a trail and just got the urge to do it right on the trail, that was crazy!

12. Penny1484

Penny1484 cute but kind of evil

on a speed boat in the middle of the lake at my cottage.

13. Xplora

Xplora New Member

at a park and ride next to a really busy highway...Parked right next to a semi and just went at it in the back seat of his truck.

Other time was at a ball diamond with this old guy parked next to us tryin to see what we were doing...

14. dfb547490

dfb547490 Guest

Girl's bathroom at my senior prom...and got a bj by the side of a public hiking trail

15. Muricane

Muricane Active Member

Slides at a playground. :hsugh:

16. TheGrudge

TheGrudge Guest

On the hood of a school bus in the early hours of the morning when it was still dark, in the parking lot of the school.

17. Myst

Myst New Member

In the backseat of a car next to the railroad tracks with a train going by. The vibrations were awesome.

18. Transporter

Transporter A Bathing Ape

church bathroom

19. KelKel

KelKel New Member

i've had sex with my bf while he was driving before....

20. RockChick

RockChick New Member

my bf and i are planning on having sex at the airport (cos hes canadian and im german) when i come back... and at the shop... his work place... hehehe. im looking forward to that!

21. KERS

KERS OT Supporter

in a house that was still under construction in a new neighborhood. 2nd floor. :bigthumb:

wasnt 'wild'..but it was definately fun :)

22. cuz

cuz Guest

just as of a few weeks ago, i am not offically a member of the mile high club!
    that bathroom is a tight space!

23. cuz

cuz Guest

now**** ^

24. inaroundboutway

inaroundboutway New Member

umm last night i had sex in an automatic car wash. I definatly recommend. Its really fun with the sounds and the way the water wooshes over the car. Good stuff.

25. Scott7

Scott7 New Member

My best friends kitchen on a stool...while he was 1 wall away watching TV