GUN Went to the gunshow today...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by mrbill, Feb 5, 2006.

1. mrbill

mrbill New Member

upon return from the last gunshow, i had a re-arsenaled m44 to caress and hold and fondle and 40rnds of unknown origin to fir through her. took her to the range and fired 20 of my 40 rnds. all was well. fast forward to this gunshow. i looke at this and a little of that. some guns were green and others were black. i wanted this, i wanted those, i wanted the good stuff, ya know how it goes. in the end, i was faithfull and true, i bought some ammo for you know who. so, lets look and see what the fat bald guy bought today!

what's this? an ugly green box? how quaint and mall ninjaesque wouldn't you say?

[​IMG]

well then what do all good ppl do when they see unopened cases laying about? we open em up! yay!

[​IMG]

it's.......a box of smaller boxes. but wait a tick, those look like ammo boxes(and indeed they are). so lets crack one open, you say? well alright, here we go....

[​IMG]

hark! they are ammo boxes, but of what kind? i am aware that you don't care, but it's my thread so go kiss a leper!

[​IMG]

and here is the prize. a czech 7.62x54r silvertip round and 399 of his friends! life is good, time for another drink!

2. mds2004

mds2004 OT Supporter

Ive got a couple boxes of those myself. Shot a couple today actually...
    These seem to be the best looking ones, however my bolt is a total bitch to open after shooting the round.

3. islanderman7

islanderman7 New Member

haha, i was with you. your such a weakling:greddy: naw, hes right, theyre a bitch to eject and chamber.

4. fatmoocow

fatmoocow bored OT Supporter

what's with the silver tip? :dunno:

5. Gaunt

Gaunt blood for the blood god OT Supporter

i have a couple of those boxes havent fired them yet.

6. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

likewise, as far as these being a pain to operate the bolt in Mosins when shooting I've heard the same on a couple other forums.