GUN Went to the gun show today

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by NEp8ntballer, Nov 23, 2008.

1. NEp8ntballer

NEp8ntballer New Member

I saw a total of two stripped lowers. A DPMS going for 189 and a Stag going for 1**(the rest of the price was under the lower and it was under glass. EBR prices were still fair. One person was selling an Armalite AR-15 for 900 and another was walking around with a Springfield M-1A for 1250 with six mags, bayonet, mag pouch, and a scope mount. I guess nobody here is gouging except for the bastard with the DPMS lower. the show wasn't crowded at all either. complete rifle prices for ARs were typically under 1200. There were some Colts that were in the 1500 range, but that's to be expected.

I've always wanted to make one of these threads... not really

Last edited: Nov 23, 2008
  2. Bloody Sunday

Bloody Sunday OT Supporter

3. NEp8ntballer

NEp8ntballer New Member

Nebraska... the only thing that really angers me about living here is that only one person at the shows ever sells Mosins and every single one was at or over $109 and that one looked like shit. I'm not 21 yet so I can't get a C&R.

4. Carl Brutananadilewski

Carl Brutananadilewski Active Member

Nebraska? Everyone there already has guns, why would they be in a frenzy to buy more? :mamoru:

5. 4bangin

4bangin Ballet of Violence

I went to one yesterday. Prices on AK47s were up a bit, everything else seemed fair. There were a few people trying to gouge, but no one was biting. The ammo table had a line wrapped around it the entire time I was there. I arrived as it opened at 9 and it wasnt crowded. Left at noon and it was slam packed.

6. Formula-95

Formula-95 2:32 PM 5-13-09 Never Forget, Hamburglar OT Supporter

i want your av on the side of my lower :o

7. NEp8ntballer

NEp8ntballer New Member

not rly. Omaha is pretty lib. for the first time ever the dems got an electoral vote from the state. Omaha has also had a handgun registration law on the books that pre dates 1984. They had a piece in the news about how more women are getting firearms training and the anchor that was talking at the end had a pretty funny slip. She said something like, "The cost for the basic course is about 100 bucks but for 50 bucks more you can take the class that counts torwards the permit to *kill*, er carry a concealed weapon." I went to the website on the news in hopes of posting the vid in WMD but sadly they edited out her slip.

if you wanna check out the vid: http://www.kmtv.com/Global/category.asp?C=148205&nav=menu550_2_10 it's the top one in the video secton and it opens in a new windo so there isn't a way to do a direct link. the chick they talk to at the range is pretty hot so cue the negligent discharge comments.