GUN went to the glock fact'ry today.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by footratfunkface, Jun 8, 2004.

1. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

me and my best friend drove to the glock factory today to have his 19 refurbished. it was ejecting the spent casings straight back (it's a gen 2, and the ejector has since been redesigned to not do this), so he scheduled an appointment, took it in, and one of their armorers took it in back and replaced a bunch of parts, and shot it to test it. all that for free. that's yet another reason to buy glock. their customer service is awesome. plus, their receptionist, she's about 20 or 21, and hot. my friend has taken the advanced armorer's course before (for which you used to pay several hundred dollars, which included the price of a brand new 22, which you got upon completion. you still can take it, but they don't give you a pistol, and it doesn't cost nearly as much. you just have to be sent by a glock stocking dealer), so he knew what needed to be done, but free parts and service, while you wait, that's a deal. they told him over the phone he'd have to leave it for a couple days, but we waited about 20 minutes. their lobby has NOTHING but NRA literature in it. NO other magazines but NRA publications. which was fine with me. and the receptionist walked by a couple times, which was also fine with me. the fact that there are 3 million glocks out there in the US, and this is the ONLY place where glock is located in the north american continent, and ALL those people send their pistols there, to smyrna, GA, and they STILL managed to handle my friend's visit while we waited. that's awesome. i'm all glock all the way. until they blow up and kill me.

2. Y2kAccord

Y2kAccord Everything happens for reasons I just dont know

:mamoru:

3. bagged

bagged monsta truck

IBplatinumthunder...

if i ever make it back to the east coast i am definitley going to Glock. i haev heard nothing but cool stories about people going there

4. blkgs4

blkgs4 New Member

I have to get my G23C checked out over there sometime soon, everytime I make an appointment I end up breaking it. I'm sure their tired of me doing that again and again. I love HK handguns and SMGs, but I carry a glock.
    Nimesh

5. ryanbum

ryanbum Its the one that says Bad Mother Fucker on it

Anyone up for a trip to Czechoslovakia?

6. footratfunkface

footratfunkface New Member

bring us back some hot czech women.

7. ryanbum

ryanbum Its the one that says Bad Mother Fucker on it

Fuck it lets all go!