GUN Went to the funshow today V. New S12s for $595 :eek3:

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Ghostrider4450, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Ghostrider4450

Ghostrider4450 New Member

Went to the Suncoast Gunshow today and a relatively big vendor was selling brand new Saiga 12s for $595. Its been awhile since I have been to a funshow, but that seems like a really really good price for a show. Thinking about heading back down there tomorrow and picking one up if they still have them. (vendor said they had ten, and there were only 5 left when I asked)

Some spy shots:

S12 for $595
    [​IMG]

I saw/heard some funny shit there today too.

Pirate sale :mamoru::
    [​IMG]

Was looking at the body armor selection and noticed that one vest felt awfully thick. Upon asking the vendor what the deal was, he said:

"Oh that's our new synthetic spider silk, which is 100x stronger than Kevlar."

I then asked what ballistic rating it was, because it didnt have trauma plates, or even slots for them. His response, which was kinda delayed as I dont think he was expecting that question:

"We use a special foam pad, that is better than a trauma plate, so the vest is stab proof and has a ballistic rating of class III."

Me: "Really? :hsugh: Foam, which is not nearly as dense as a ceramic of steel plate, works better than said plate?"

Him: "Yeah, this stuff is the latest technology in bullet proof vests."

I just walked away shaking my head.

Lots of other retarded things, like off brand stripped AR15 lowers for $425-$500, a box of 88 grain HP .380 rounds for $75, another vendor selling an S12 with a bullshit ATI stock and pistol grip for $1300, when two tables over they were selling for more than half that price without the retarded stock. Some guy was selling knockoff Trijicon Acogs for $199, and when asked who the manufacturer was, said "Can't tell you, all I can tell you is its a government contractor and we are the only ones selling them in the US. If I tell you then other people will be selling them too." Lol, OKAAYY.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2009
  2. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

Maybe China's government.

3. PorscheRacer

PorscheRacer You see this? It means not welcome

:rofl: People are even jacking up the prices of airsoft parts now.

4. Ghostrider4450

Ghostrider4450 New Member

That was my first thought :rofl:

5. MAD PUNK inDC

MAD PUNK inDC Sic Semper Tyrannis

Lame. Last month at Richmond you could find S12s for $550. Online they are going for about the same price. $600 is over priced.