Went to a apple store today..

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Legend Zero, Dec 16, 2006.

1. Legend Zero

Legend Zero OT Supporter

I have a 12inch powerbook and i love apple, and i always go in there from time to time and play with the computers and such (btw know i know why ppl bitch about rosetta, safari opens up in a blink of a eye, it took word a good minute just to open :hs:)) I can see that as a huge problem for intesive apps, hope Intel builds come out soon for those programs.. i've played around with the intel mac's for awhile, but never really messed around with programs still using rosetta till today.

something funny was, this sales guy kept on trying to sell the shuffle as a fashion product? he kept on clipping it to himself and showing it off as a accesory.. i found that a little :greddy: ..kind of makes it live up to the apple sterotype, which sort of ticked me off.

2. Blair

Blair New Member

rosetta really isnt much of an issue anymore. everything i need is UB except MS office which isnt that big of a deal.

3. manchild

manchild OT Supporter

Office is killing me too, and so is Maya not being Universal, all my music is on my mac partition and I don't want to transfer it all over to the XP partition just so I can listen to music while in Maya (which i need to do, I can concentrate better at Maya and Photoshop with music).

4. Blair

Blair New Member

hey look i just solved your problem:

[​IMG]

5. Blair

Blair New Member

or for a little less money:

[​IMG]

6. manchild

manchild OT Supporter

I have both (well, older nano) and maya ran like shit in parrallels.

Oh, and I can't figure out how to get a bluetooth keyboard to sync with my macbook pro in Boot Camp.