went over to my ex's...got in a fight

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by dryicezx3, Nov 17, 2007.

1. dryicezx3

dryicezx3 New Member

so i know i dont have an av but im hoping you treat me kindly...

i went over to my ex's(of about 3 days) tonight because i thought in the text's she sent me she wanted me to come over... i get there and there's another guy there, granted this is three in the morning.. so i know why he's there...as well as anyone else reading this..... well we get into a slight altercation because i've been trying to get my stuff back for three days, including the bed she's using and my t.v... long story short he hits me we fight a little and i get my firend's to help me pick up my stuff while he pretends to call the police. granted im on the lease and i dont know what they would do considering he hit me..... he's looks great according to her because apparently he's protecting her and im the devil...my question is why do i still feel like shit...

cliffs: i went to ex gf's she had guy there to sleep over... i try to take shit that's mine.. we fight... i feel bad..

2. kEVOgt350

kEVOgt350 Like a flashlight on but lost, my energy's there b

once you realized you weren't expected to be there you should have said sorry for the confusion and left. instead you bothered her at 3 in the morning and got into an argument that you probably subconsciously wanted to start.

i'm assuming this is why you feel guilty. mainly because you could have easily avoided it all.

3. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

ya you shouldnt have been there. .... thats what i tell girls when i spill on them too.

but wow, 3 days, you guys mustve been close.... id get my ass off that lease asap. and id get my shit out of there yesterday.

hopefully you didnt date long, but if you didnt how the fuck do you end up living with here

shes a whore for moving on after 3 days.

4. notsousual

notsousual New Member

Okay, so I can presume you've been broken up a short period of time, but I don't have close to any details here.

How long ago did you guys break up?
    What did the texts say? (out of curiosity)
    Why were you living together?
    Why did you break up?

But before knowing any of this, you need to cut your shit (lease, cell phones, anything) that you have together, and never contact her/answer her texts or calls again.

5. dryicezx3

dryicezx3 New Member

sorry guys for the bad post there at the beginning. I was also very intoxicated last night. in answer to some of the questions, we're in college. we were dating for about a year and a half, and broken up for 3 days( today would be 4) The appt. is shared between us with both of us being on the lease. we moved in together because im graduating and she is on co-op, so she wasnt allowed to live at the dorms and places around here are 600 dollars a month for 1 bedrooms so we wanted to share expenses. I moved out because she said i took her for granted and didn't want to be with me.

The text started with her asking me what's up and then i said that i was out and that i would love to talk. She then said that she was at the appt and asked if i was close. so i guess that was my error, assuming that asking if i was close meant asking me to come over.
    Like i said i was very drunk and took the brunt of the kid hitting me in the face and now have a chunk out of my lip and a chipped tooth to show for my stupidity...

i just had to tell someone once i got home so i came on here. my friends are all saying "oh she's a whore," and "forget that skank." and i needed to express that i'm actually upset to someone other than them because they are a terrible forum.

6. AlliMae13

AlliMae13 New Member

I can see how you would misinterpret what she said...after you said you would like to talk and then she asks if you are close...yeah if someone said that to me, I'd probably take it the same way and think they wanted me to come over.

Thats sad that she moved on 3 days after you 2 breaking up. Pretty shallow if you ask me.

Get your stuff back, get your name off of the lease, and move on.

7. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Usually means she had moved on BEFORE the breakup.

8. calisteph6

calisteph6 Active Member

umm next time don't try to go get your stuff drunk and at 3 in the morning.

9. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

she sounds like a bitch to me; do you want to keep the apt? get a pre-emptive restraining order and then she cant be @ your apt anymore

10. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Go get your fucking shit man. You are on the lease. If the new guy is there again and tries to give you shit YOU call the police on him.

Once you get your stuff don't talk to her ever again.

/thread

11. dryicezx3

dryicezx3 New Member

thanks for the replies guys... i got everything back.. the main reason i wanted it back at three am was because i had set up times for 2 days in a row and she had said she wouldn't be home and i had left my keys there when i left(terrible mistake). During the times she "wasn't home" she had between 15 and 20 people over to hang out including some of my friends so i clearly know she was lying.

i know it seems like she probably moved on before we even broke up but it still sucks that i am upset over it. i guess it just takes time.

on an interesting side note though she sent out an e-mail this morning to her friends and a couple of mine that I:
    1)kicked in the door(false)
    2)attacked the kid( which in reality he kept pushing me to leave and then we fought)
    3)stole 500 dollars worth of her stuff(Clearly mine that i could have witnesses easily identify)
    4)and that there is a warrant out for my arrest.. which i was scared of and called the police dept. and there is nothing with my name involved.

so she's pretty crazy in general and i dont know why im sad to see her go. haha.

12. razi

razi New Member

being sad is a natural reaction to ending a year-plus relationship. you'll get over it. hopefully you learned from this incident.

now get your goddamn name off that lease before she trashes the place and leaves you stuck with a VERY large bill (hell, she's probably not even paying rent now). get the utilities taken out of your name too. I can't stress enough that SHE WILL FUCK YOU OVER at the first opportunity. but you know that already. don't let her fuck up your credit scores.

13. dryicezx3

dryicezx3 New Member

yeah thanks for the advice. i understand.. i e-mailed the landlord already and will call on again on monday since i only have a business number. I'm just still dazed over the whole thing happening.

14. razi

razi New Member

understandable, dude. you're taking it better than a lot of people.

don't forget the phone, gas, electric, etc. if you want to be nice, tell her that you're cutting it off. if you don't want to be nice, don't tell her (I wouldn't).

15. dryicezx3

dryicezx3 New Member

the real annoying thing is that we have pretty much all the same friends, and she talked to a lot of them before i could. so i know they are going to be biased against me when i tell the story to show im not a complete psychopath like im sure she portrayed me to be. tonight i am talking to the officer that took down a report of the incident. apparently the kid called them in actuality. the police dept called me back after i had asked about it and said they had a minor report filed. so im not quite sure what that means but i wanted to clear it with the officer that was on duty so im calling him tonight at midnight when he gets to work.

16. k1ko

k1ko OT Supporter

wow dude, i have to give you props on not going off on that guy. That is technically still your place and she is disrespecting you like that to have a guy there within 3 days of a breakup? Holy crap if some new dude was pushing me out of my place I would go off on him really badly. And if he was something like twice my size I would get the aluminum bat out of my trunk and take out his knees. Good job on not getting yourself in trouble though.