Went out with the girl who has a kid date experience vs old gf

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Sep 2, 2005.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

Well I finally had my first date experience with a younger girl 21, having a kid. I wasnt going to go on the date to begin with, but I said hey what do i have to lose. Im going to try not to make this to long, but we went out to get a bite to eat and a couple drinks. She seems very responsible and cares so much about her kid which is good, but i realize having a kid and working while living at home= no time to yourself ever!! It is like having 2 full time jobs even with the parents help. The girl was actually very cute, had a FANTASTIC personality and we had great conversations, but what it boils down to I believe from what she said is: She seems to be looking for someone to settle down with to be a father figure to the child and help out. Me being a little older 23, Im still not ready for this and I believe trying to make a relationship happen in this situation, is very difficult.

The worst part of the whole thing was I kept thinking about my old gf, and how much i cant beleive i still care for her and actually it even hurts to say this love her. After she cheated on me with her ex bf, I cant beleive feelings are still there. While on the date, always ex bf/gf talk comes up and I couldnt stop thinking about her! I wish i could turn back the clock and change the events that occured.

2. Riffologist

Riffologist New Member

hope you get a life soon. sounds like it's time to wake up and be more like me. well, have a good cry tonight and maybe jack off a little to ease the pain of being a pansy fuckwad. hope this helps.

3. quamen

quamen New Member

yeah i dont know how that helps, but thanks i guess lmfao.

4. Wolfden

Wolfden :trance:

ummmmm, try going slow? Maybe your feelings for your ex will go away and who knows, you may develop a bond with the child over time and realize your ready. :dunno:

5. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

you're not ready to move on.

6. BTA

BTA New Member

Nothing wrong with not being ready to handle a relationship involving a kid yet.

And yeah it sounds like you're not ready to jump into a relationship right away again either.

7. okita1

okita1 Great spirits have always encountered violent oppo

maybe you should just be friends with the girl at first, sounds like your not really ready for a relationship.... definatly not ready to give her what she is looking for

8. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Couldn't agree more! ESPECIALY since you readily admit you're not ready to be that 'father figure' she's looking for, do NOT put yourself in the position to become that then.

9. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

i can't tell u how many hot and young single moms that i have passed up.

Just something about her having a kid is a constant reminder that someone beat me to her oven by dumping off a load of baby batter.

10. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Take some time off from dating until you feel that you could possibly be ready to get the ex out of your head, be friends with girls. Hang out, and maybe take the leap when you feel like the other girl is 100% out of your head.

11. quamen

quamen New Member

thansk guys, all great advice. I appreicate your time in replying to my threads!

12. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

13. brujito

brujito New Member

Get the fuck over your ex. That's what's holding you back. Continue reminiscing about your ex, she still has you by the balls!

Why do you continue to think about a woman who cheated on you? You trusted her and she broke your trust. She's a whore, plain and simple.

14. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: you fucking idiot hahahaha

15. thid92

thid92 New Member

its hard to be involved in a relationship with a girl that already has a kid, I have been there. Personally I would rather start my own family than rasing someone elses kid but thats just me.

16. quamen

quamen New Member

yeah i guess i just was thinking about my ex, cause this date brought it up and got me thinking again. There are so many girls out there you are right, and im going to do alot of dating. Im not feeling the kid vibe either, so im just going to be freinds with her that is it. Im in college right now, and the girls are amazing!