GUN Went out for a motherday card and came back..

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by chaos24_7, May 29, 2007.

1. chaos24_7

chaos24_7 New Member

Ok so its lil past mothersday, but my son and I went to the local gun store after i had stopped there on a friday night. Looked at Kahr .40. decided to get in on sat. so I got a Kahr P 40. for 399.00. used/new unfired, .40cal its pretty sweet, very light and comfy for concealed, has a parkerized/ no glare on top of the slide:naughty: and replaceable/adjustable sights, hogue slip on grip. steel slide poly-frame. @ work so no pics this will do for now ill upload some real ones 2nite. mine looks sexier.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]havn't had time to go out to test it till this weekend. put about 200 rnds thru it till my fingers couldnt reload anymore and my hand was aching , its got a lil kick to it. Its my first DAO pistol, im not sure I like the long trigger pull, and the recoil spring could use lightening. aside from that I could hit the target at 25' not so good at 50'.

2. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

kekekekeke

3. spankaveli

spankaveli OT Supporter

mother's day was like 2 weeks ago :o

4. chaos24_7

chaos24_7 New Member

LOL, yeah well i been busy, remodeling a bathroom. stripped it to the studs and been laying tile and shit. had to get a potty up and going so i could have my b-room back,

5. Skot281??

Skot281?? New Member

Yeah, but just imagine how much he saved on the card by waiting.

Nice new piece you've got there. :bigthumb:

6. chaos24_7

chaos24_7 New Member

yeah they damn near give away old holiday cards:rofl:. well the kids got his card i just wanted to post after i tested it out.

The kahr does not like the flat nosed Remington mega pack .40 they needed a lil tap every so often to close the slide, def not a ccw round at anytime.