A&P went out for a box of milk

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by di3soft, Apr 27, 2007.

1. di3soft

di3soft Guest

and came back with a canon rebel t2, wanted a film camera again for a while, any one play around with it the good the bad the ugly?

2. Traitor

Traitor New Member

:h5:

Don't know anything about film though

3. di3soft

di3soft Guest

:h5:

4. mojito

mojito New Member

good idea, poor choice. the rebels don't have a insulated mirror box so camera shake just from the mirror alone is a bitch

5. di3soft

di3soft Guest

I hve no idea what your talking about haha, picked it up cause I got a good deal on it, plus all my lenses fit on it.

200 brand new not bad

6. 1992 240SX

1992 240SX New Member

I have the Canon Rebel K2, I think it's the lower version of yours (hey, for free, I couldn't complain) Which lens did you get with it?

7. di3soft

di3soft Guest

the lens that came with it s a 28-90 piece of shit, i have my L series lenses from my 30d

8. 1992 240SX

1992 240SX New Member

Yeah, thats the one that came with mine too. I have a Nikon D70s so none of my lenses are for it :wtc: I was thinking of getting a 50 1.8 for it.

9. di3soft

di3soft Guest

for 70 bucks why not

10. Hypnos_VI

Hypnos_VI JENGA!

i used to love my old Rebel 2000. first SLR i ever used. the film rebels are great tho, small, light, and cheap enough that you dont care if it breaks. i dont know how many times my rebel was dropped, hit, slammed, or all that random crap that happens. and the damn thing still works mint...its just a little stupid so you gotta tell it what to do. lol!

11. Hippy

Hippy New Member

i recomend a holga if you want to just play around and learn about photography and film. It can shoot 35mm and meduim format, b/w, polaroid, et.

and they only cost like 20 bucks. I ran over my last holga with my car, and unlike my d70, it did not survive.

12. Hypnos_VI

Hypnos_VI JENGA!

lol holga. id love to get one, but i dont like the whole possibility of the shot not comming out...like at all.