Went and got a deep tissue massage...

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by CrazyFoool, Dec 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrazyFoool

CrazyFoool OT Supporter

After training bjj, iwas all bruised up and sore so i went to get a massage.
    I feel more sore now than I did before...hahaha. Crazy deep tissue acupressure shit hurts like a mofo. The lady said my back and neck are really out of wack which is true bc i have to sit infront of a computer all day. this blows...i need to get it fixed and keep it from happening.

2. CrazyFoool

CrazyFoool OT Supporter

It was more painful than training has ever been...granted no one ever fully extends their armbars. more painful than a choke.

3. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

deep tissue ftw. It's like stretching without having to do any work. But yeah it's an acquired pleasure, at first it will not be fun.

4. TZ

TZ Banned

it hurts

5. Layne Staley

Layne Staley New Member

My girlfriend is a massage therapist, I still haven't acquired a taste for the pain.

Sometimes I just want a nice, casual backrub....then she starts giving me the atomic fucking elbow into my back lol.

6. EE CUMMINGS

EE CUMMINGS aka RobHuang

were you nude?

7. Blue Leaves

Blue Leaves Active Member

:rofl:

8. Blue Leaves

Blue Leaves Active Member

not taking advantage of massage benefits ftl :sadwavey:

9. iCe

iCe Active Member

Did you get a happy ending? :eek5:

10. CrazyFoool

CrazyFoool OT Supporter

wasn't looking for one. I find that happy ending massage girls suck at real massages haha.

11. CrazyFoool

CrazyFoool OT Supporter

a towel that came up a bunch of times...oh well, its not like she would fall in love w/ my cock if she saw it haha.

12. CrazyFoool

CrazyFoool OT Supporter

Can someone tell me briefly what the benefits of this is if i went once a week?

13. CrazyFoool

CrazyFoool OT Supporter

So i went to bed a little past 12 and woke up at at 11. I guess it helps me be a lazy ass..haha.

14. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

Massage therapists claim it increases flexibility, circulation, and reduces stress.

A good relaxing massage definitely reduces stress, by going so deep into the muscle tissue it sounds possible to increase flexibility as well, but I'm not sure that it does. Also if you're in pain the whole time I don't think it will reduce stress.

15. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

I slept 12 hours last night and I didn't need any aid from a massage :o

But I did just finish finals yesterday and went the last week with only 5 hours of sleep per night. That plus the vodka followed by an OE 40oz helped.

16. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

lower flexiblity = more pain?

17. TZ

TZ Banned

ur right. i've had tendonitis many times in my shoulder and elbow because from baseball throughout my life. when I went to my physical therapists whenever they did deep tissue massages I'd be squirming in pain

18. CrazyFoool

CrazyFoool OT Supporter

it hurt even more bc she asked me if i wanted her to walk on my back...she did and pushed sooo hard w/ every sharp part of her foot that i had to tell her to use her hands after about 15 mins. i thought i was going to die..hahah

19. CrazyFoool

CrazyFoool OT Supporter

She was messing around w/ my neck and was pushing on this tendon or whatever...and she goes..you feel that? thats bad, you're not suppose to have that at your age. then she goes "it hurts a lot, doesn't it?" she kept pushing on it...haha.

She saw the huge bruises on my body from jiujitsu and she asked me why i dont just find an easier martial arts to train in. i told her i like the combat style of jiujitsu. anyway, so we all know she say my bruises but she fucking massages over them like they're not there. my chest has a huge bruise bc someone had me in a choke and kidna let go only to grab my gi to hold me down by pushing w/ alll their weight on my chest w/ their knuckles down...yup, she massaged over that too and it worried me.
    I want to go back...lol

20. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of them have a sick pleasure in causing pain to teh n00bs who have tightness all over.

and yeah, even though it hurts like a bitch it's kind of motivating to get you back, and personally after getting them there is no soreness or pain. I feel very loose but have a stronger "bodily awareness" so to speak.

If I was a baller I'd get one every week (medium > deep though).

21. CrazyFoool

CrazyFoool OT Supporter

i'm thinking about going once a week to recover from my classes. pussy i know but it feels nice altho it hurts.

do you think they cost more up in the city? its around 60 an hour here plus tip.

22. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

that's the average price here for people with their own businesses. I like to read ads for it on craigslist because just hearing them describe what they'll do helps me relax ( :hsugh: yeah i'm weird), and often notice lower prices like 40 an hour, but those are people who come to your house and stuff...

23. CrazyFoool

CrazyFoool OT Supporter

then they send their guys friends to rob you...lol

24. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

you never know. Besides, at an office you can see the persons credentials and it feels more professional. Once you've met the therapist in the professional setting and you trust them, it might be cool to have to give you a massage at home... that way you can just roll off the table and sit around nekkid afterwards :coold:

25. CrazyFoool

CrazyFoool OT Supporter

I have to go out w/ a friend from seattle tomorrow night. I wonder if she would want to go get massages hahaha. We're going to slide later after dinner. whats a nice semi fancy place where i can get reservations earlier in the day. She's pretty hot..tall blonde..and she's paying bc she's on a business trip w/ her company card.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.