Well this has never happened to me before...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Werdna, Mar 13, 2005.

1. Werdna

Werdna Livin' the SLO Life...

So last night I hooked up with this girl for the first time. We did a lot of making out/heavy petting, and like hours later she started jerking me off. She would also periodically use her mouth a little bit, but it wasn't much at all. So I got nice and hard, but eventually after quite a while, I went soft and had to go pee. The handjob (mostly) just wasn't doing it for me. But I felt lame and disappointed for going soft. I also whacked it earlier in the day, so that contributed.

This happened to anyone else? It had never happened to me before. :o

2. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

were you drunk at the time?

3. Atheist

Atheist oh, hi OT Supporter

Hand jobs really don't get me off. Don't be shocked.

4. Werdna

Nope, sober. Drunk I would have understood it more. Perhaps whacking it earlier in the day did me in.

5. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

happened to me, things happen. dont worry about it. in my case i thought it was more of a "the boy who cried wolf" effect. she got me hard, then i got soft and less excited, then i got hard, then soft, hard, soft. so when i got hard and she started giving me a blowjob... eventualy i got soft though it felt great. ah well.

6. eisenflower

eisenflower ..□ □ □ □ I

That probobly happened because of the fairly long duration that you were fooling around for. The see-sawing back and forth during a long period of time when you get hard, go soft, get hard again, go soft etc again.. from not being stimulated enough at once will confuse the shit out of your dick eventually, and it'll finally tell you "fuck off, i'm staying limp until you decide what the fuck you want me to do"

7. Werdna

Yeah true. I mean I was very turned on initially, it just didn't feel good enough to actually get me off. Getting the thing awake is easy, making it play is what can be tough with hand jobs.

8. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je
    Don't feel lame.

If you're used to something more, then naturally, you have a higher tollerance for 'just petting.

And don't cut yourself short, ok? That's the only thing that would make you "Lame"