LGBT Well that's bittersweet...

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by RedGoober4Life, May 31, 2005.

1. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

My one and only gay friend is moving to San Diego in 2 weeks. I really didn't expect the fawker to stay around here, since he's always had high hopes for himself and there's really no place for a person graduating from Cornell here...there's just not enough business haha.

See, he was friends with my brother in 8th grade while I was in 6th in middle school. I didn't really know him--he went to a private high school after that, and then I bumped into him with his boyfriend (at the time) at the grocery store in early 10th grade. It was pretty weird, since I never thought he was gay (he was always into the youth military stuff). Since then we just shoot the shit, and really we haven't talked about gay-related stuff in 2 years, but it's good having somebody that's gay, and doesn't enter the all-gay-all-the-time void.

I'm happy for him, but it's a little sad. I just didn't expect it so soon. :)

2. sholnay

sholnay New Member

change... its good, but hard sometimes to deal with.

you'll get back on track im sure :) Theres always offtopic.. :rofl:

3. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

...separating from your gay circle—although completely different from my gay circle—I imagine to be devastating. I'm so sorry for you.

4. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

It's ok. I'll manage. :)