SRS Well, that was depressing.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by PanzerAce, Jan 20, 2007.

1. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

So I work for my schools IT department, and today when I got off at 6:30, I called my roomate who was going to be my ride home. Turned out that he had just sat down to dinner with his dad. I figured, ok, whatever, I know people on campus, Ill stop by there and see if they can give me a ride, maybe we will play video games or something. No go, every one I visited was out getting dinner in town. I then called, in order, every single person who's number I had in my phone, and not a single one of them even picked up the phone. I ended up having to hitch a ride back to my home with another student that lived near by, but who I didnt know. For some reason, the complete inability to even get home, combined with having no one I could even talk to made me really depressed. :(

I dont even know why it upset me, since I knew this could happen.

2. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

Well, I think it's time to get a car or maybe think about the public transportation!

Public transportation. gehy!

3. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

the grand total of all my available money is less than 900 bucks. Factoring in gas, insureance, and parking, I cant afford it right now. And last I checked, public transportation doesnt go over 8 miles out of town to pickup people, and firday night, the next school operated bus was 2 hours away.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2007
  4. unorthadox

unorthadox New Member

Shit happens.

Don't judge you're friends by something like this.

But if you are not happy, then the thing to change is not yourself but who you surround yourself with.

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

:hug: *hugs*

For people who are lonely, being abandonded or no one responding to your calls can be really depressing. On the bright side you did get someone to know who you didn't knew before. Maby there's a nice person around who you can have dinner with at town, there's bound to be more people who would love to go for dinner to town, don't let this one occassion bring you down, there's more chances for you in the future to meet people and to get to know people who will enjoy and might bring you along to have dinner in town.

6. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

well, Im not depressed over it now :wiggle:

unorthadox: Im not judging my friends by this, Im judging their choice of when to go to dinner ;)

7. MikeTheVike1

MikeTheVike1 OT Supporter

I have a LOT of friends, and there have been times when I couldn't get a hold of any of them...its not a big deal