well, that sucks....

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Boudreaux, Jun 26, 2003.

1. Boudreaux

Boudreaux Active Member

so i finally went to sit on a gsx-600r, the first super sport bike i was going to get, and i dont fit, my knees are over the top crease for the gas tank... :( , oh well......im 6' 3" and 180 lbs, and my littler bike is getting to be a pain in the ass, should i be able to fit on a cbr600rr? I'm going to sit on one in a coupla days, if i dont fit on that, im going with the bronze sv650s.....but i would much rather like the cbr..personal preference i guess......

IBfirstbikeistobig

i have been riding for a long time....so dont give me any of that b/s, this will just be MY first bike, one that I own...

2. dbracerx

dbracerx louder than loudsystem

did you try the gsx-r 750?

3. Boudreaux

Boudreaux Active Member

dont want it, i dont think im going to get anything bigger then a 600, or the 650s which is v-twin....

but i did fit it better, but my question is, am i going to fit the 600rr from honda?

4. aftershock

aftershock Guest

if you dont fit on the gixxer i doubt youll fit on the 600RR. i peronally find the 600RR to be uncomfortable. try out an F4i if you get the chance.

5. MWHC22

MWHC22 Bier/Deutsch/Homebrew/ Packers/Blackhawks/Outdoor

my frined chuck is 6'2.5" and he has an 02' F4i...he likes it just fine. I am 6' and have an 03 R6 I fit that pretty good...my frined chuck says it feels alittle small to him compared to the F4i but he still likes it. Also if you buy a new pair of "rear sets"(footpegs for driver) they generally drop the pegs down and back a little....if you did that you woiuld prolly fir the gsxr 600 or any other 600 for that matter. I am pretty sure that you would fit the F4i though.

6. Boudreaux

Boudreaux Active Member

well i went and sat on a 600rr today, i did fit it slighty better then the gsx 600, but i dunno...how much is a decent pair of rear sets...?