LGBT Well, somebody doesn't like gays...

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by RedGoober4Life, Aug 7, 2006.

1. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

So. I was driving down a busy road approaching another busy road. I see a car wanting to pull out of the gas station and since my light is red I let him go. So does the car next to me. I didn't bother to pull up--I was going to get to that when the light turns green.

This guy pulls up behind me and beeps. I pull forward to placate him. He beeps again. I give him the finger. The light turns green. I turn right. He turns right (no blinker). I go in the left lane, he pulls up angrily into the right. Rolls down his window. I roll down mine. I'm no fucking pansy...

"Why did you give me the finger?"
    "Because you beeped twice when there was no reason to"
    "....... well if you don't sound gayer than gay. You like it up the ass?"
    "Oh, well, you're driving a big black TRUCK maybe you have a small PENIS!" so that shuts him up. It was probably the truth. So we're even. I'm a fag and he has a small penis. I'd rather have a functional penis and be gay than be a man with a diesel GM truck--the Dodge Cummins is a-lot-fucking-better. At least he can help that he bought a rickety POS whereas I really can't help how I talk.

So I go to turn left. I get an arrow. I wave him one last good bye finger for being a giant douche. He pulls out of the middle lane and turns, coming full steam at me. I was like oh shit. I pulled to the side (there's not much room there) and he pulls alongside of me. I thought you fucking dumbass--I drive a car and you drive a truck. He yelled something like "Fags should die!" Terrific. I get on the brakes super hard like any gay fag would--you know, I do these types of things for fun. Almost locked those poor tires, but they are reasonably grippy. I don't think he took into account that this fag <3's grippy tires. He notices (he's too high to notice all that quickly) that I am not alongside him anymore. I look behind and the car is pretty far back and driving slowly, look down the other way and there is nobody. Make a very hard right onto a side street (it's right by that Tim Hortons). Dorothy turns in like a champ, but understeers badly. That's ok because the steering tells you that the front tires can handle a little more steering angle or a little more throttle, but not both. That's what makes a Honda a Honda. I knew he could turn down a side street and easily find me, so I zig zagged like Lorraine told me to:

"SERPENTINE CARL!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzQv9S1IKpg

anyway

Went back around to see if anybody was following. It was more instinctual than necessay, but I didn't want him following me home. Unfortunately in real life getting "home" doesn't mean you're safe.

Then I noticed he was gone. And I was shaking a bit. A little torn up. A lot mad at myself for giving him the finger in the first place. He may have been in a hurry, he may have had some things on his mind, he may have just not liked gay people. I failed--I could have not laughed at him or said he had a small penis. I could have just taken his words like a champ. I could have been better. Oh well. I'm not. I never claimed to be. I was just letting the person out of the drive way so maybe I could save them a few extra minutes and a bit of stress. Oh well.

He probably hates gay people more now. Mission unaccomplished.

2. XPX

XPX New Member

what in the fucking fuck? I enjoyed reading this so much I read it twice! :rofl:

Don't be a pansy and regret telling him the sad truth, people that are in a hurry don't make u turns to follow offenders, they are in a hurry. You had the desire to make him shut the fuck up and you did, big :bowdown: to you...IF he hates gays more now well....that's his problem, not ours, you did what any other person would do (straight, gay or bryanboy)...don't ask me why but I love road rage, I'm a king at that...:o my dad says I'll get killed one of these days.

3. Elfling

Elfling New Member

Fuck that asshole :hs:

:hug:

4. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

:squint:Ahem......There's nothing wrong with my Duramax or the length or girth of my penis! :madfawk:

5. RedGoober4Life

Duramax=suck.

But your penor is another story....

6. Kakashi

Kakashi I'm kind of a big deal.

It's useless to dwell on what you could have said or done, it's past now, there's nothng you can do about it. But, what you can do is learn from this and better yourself over all.

Also, just because you failed doesn't mean that you will always fail or that you are a failure, success is doing your best.

7. GeekDrew

GeekDrew aka DataDrew

I was about to say the same thing. :squint:

8. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Wanna ride :naughty: The Sierra will most likely be gone before the end of the month, I'm starting to have mixed emotions about it though so I might just keep it :o

9. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Whoa wait... two homos that both have a duramax :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: :eek3: If you have a blue sierra 2500HD 6pd Im gonna freak

10. GeekDrew

GeekDrew aka DataDrew

:cool: OK, so I don't have one *at the second*, but I have before, and plan on buying another "diesel GM truck" (as the OP put it :fawk:) as my next vehicle.

I'm a farm boy, what can I say. :naughty:

11. RedGoober4Life

Actually. I'm quite happy I told him that he has a small penis. I just wish he would accept that he has a small penis so we others don't have to feel his brute force.

My car buddies <3 this story. Because they know I'm CRAZY.:run:

12. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

I luved it, although cars do nothing for me. Luckily, you do.

Don't regret the experience, simply regret his short-sightedness (and short penis).

13. Kakashi

rofl well okay then as long as you're happy. ^_^

14. Wolf

Wolf No one plans to take the path that brings you lowe

If he was gonna hit you with his truck, you should have stopped and let him. It'd be assault w/ a deadly weapon, since it was clearly intentional. :hsughno:

15. Priest Tango

Priest Tango Custom User Tits

reminds me of a time a guy in a blue yukon with 36" spinners kicked my quarter panel in :o i deserved it, to a degree, because i 120% caused the situation :o

edit: he was broly and hott as hell. wish my first impression was a little "nicer."

16. RedGoober4Life

Then he would have blown up.

And then raped me.

I'm a rape free zone.

17. Jacknasty

Jacknasty New Member

agreed :bowdown:

18. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

Powerstroke ftw? Diesel that is...

19. Priest Tango

Priest Tango Custom User Tits

20. RedGoober4Life

Mmmmm cock knocking feg.

:rofl:

21. mikelcroft.

mikelcroft. New Member

Reminds me of last week, I was in TX... walking across the street with my bf and this pig farmer in a chevy silverado sticks his head out the window and yells that he hates fags and he kills them. :wtf: and started revving his engine. I just looked at him like... :hsugh: ...and told him to stfu and get an education.

gotta love BushLand! woo...

22. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :mamoru:

23. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

You're out of here.

24. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

I'm sure you've seen the pics :dunno: And my Duramax is gone :wtc: But paying $2.24 for E85 in the 'burban rocks my undies off! :bigthumb:

25. Kakashi

rofl dude texas? You live there by choice?