WELL looks like I'm fucked for the next 6 months. :wtc:

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Coco Monkey, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

Getting married this September. Being that we're both Catholic, we have to attend these catholic seminars that kinda talk about Natural Family Planning, God in the marriage and all other kinds of marriage and church stuff. Mostly it's good if not a little dry in subject matter.

Anyways, we had the natural family planning class today. 4 hours long. And basically it's about charting the female cycle and knowing when her window to get pregnant is and isn't. Somewhere in the speech, the speaker said that if we're having sex now (pre-marital) that maybe we should stop and wait until AFTER we get married to have sex. A notion that the build up and anticipation for the act of sex will make it that much better on our wedding night.

I hear this and immediately think "yea right, no fucking way i'd do this shit." I look over at my fiance and she looks like its a great idea. I'm like :eek4:

So we get done, and she's dead serious, she wants to wait until our wedding night to have sex again. I suggest to her that she gets her head back to reality and remind her that I will not be able to survive six months with no sex. She kindly returns the gesture and reminds ME that I have no choice. :mad:

We go to lunch, I drink 7 or 8 beers, come home and quietly weep in the bathroom for several moments.

Now realistically i COULD do this. Would it be fun? Probably not. Would I do it for her if she really really wanted to? Yeah...

Does anyone know of a couple that's done this? I personally have heard of it, but never actually met anyone that's been able to pull this off, especially for six months.

fuck my life. :hs:

2. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

I've never been married nor am I catholic but I wouldn't put up with that shit. I wouldn't let some old fuck who isn't married telling me how to prepare for married life.

3. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:rofl: this is hilarious...

i'm sorry. i can imagine that abstaining from sex will be hard, especially if you are in a relationship like you and your fiance. :o i hate to burst your bubble, but 6 months isn't all that long. a friend of mine was engaged for over a year! i guess you should look on the bright side. you only have to wait 6 months.

did you and your fiance discuss what's including in this? is it just intercourse or is it oral sex as well? :dunno:

it sounds like you're fiance is up for it purely based on the challenge of it. ;) she sounds like a typical woman. i'm not gonna lie. your priest sold the idea pretty well. ;)

to answer your question.... i've heard of people abstaining from sex before marriage in order to prevent pregnancy but not to build anticipation for their wedding night.

4. Joybang

Joybang New Member

First power struggle of the marriage.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Are you both very religious? Or just attending these because you have too.

5. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

IIRC you're a pushover anyway so that's prob why she's pulling this.

6. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

all of these second chance viriginity things are pure bullshit. Once you cracked her open, there's no going back and expecting you to withhold from sex for 6months is insane.

The main reason a wedding night was the first time they had sex was because they were usually very young.

7. Lazy D.

Lazy D. Active Member

wow, I'd probably lose all respect for her if that happened to me

8. KingOfBabTouma

KingOfBabTouma Hepinize daha iyiyim OT Supporter

To me, that seems both hypocritical and shitty on her part, and you may want to just tell her that you do have a choice if she isn't even willing to discuss it or compromise.

9. Shawric

Shawric Active Member

End that marriage now.

:p

10. T-R-T

T-R-T New Member

You do have a choice, you can choose to leave.

I would make that choice.

11. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

My god, what a bunch of shit. :ugh2:

For starters, if you're not a serious believer in what catholicism preaches about sexual abstinence and marriage, then you are fucked. The church gets you by the balls as soon as you're engaged and decide to have a catholic wedding. You're going to whine about it because you dont' believe in it, but you lack the fortitude to DO something about it.

Next up, you're a fucking pushover not putting up a fight. No, you don't have to start an argument, but you rolled over like a bitch without offering the slightest bit of resistance. Your wife will have your balls in her purse right as soon as the priest gives them over at your wedding.

I feel sorry for you. You're going to be a doormat for your wife. This is the kind of shit that makes other men laugh at guys like you. Back in the old days, the man wore the pants in the family, so to speak. In these modern times, a healthy couple tends to be on even footing. However you've fallen to the opposite extreme. You're in a relationship where YOU are the one who gets told what you will and will not do, and when.

She owns you. :Ownedd: :rofl:

12. Joybang

Joybang New Member

Seriously. She just made the first big decision of their life alone and tells him he has no say.

13. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

I would have dropped her on the fucking spot. :ugh: :down:

14. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

:werd: This is just a warning of what is to come down the line. She's just showing that she is the holder of the balls in the marriage and will most likely continue to do so on into the future.

15. Kev07

Kev07 New Member

in for when he tries confrontation #2 :rofl:

ib she gives in to her own horniness

16. lauren

lauren Active Member

good catholics take it in the butt :)

17. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

There are no strict Catholics who are normal.

18. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

Maybe she would crack after a couple of weeks, but any girl who is too religious or can go without sleeping with me for long periods of time... I would find someone else.

19. skych

skych New Member

:rofl: i think it would be kinda neat to do for maybe 2 weeks before getting married, just so you'll want to tear eachothers clothes off and fuck like mad as soon as the wedding's over :naughty: BUT SIX MONTHS???!!! fuck that shit, you'll probably both cave in anyways...

20. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:rofl: God, Catholicism sucks ass. I'm so glad I dumped the only crazy Catholic I dated fast.

21. Joybang

Joybang New Member

Yea. I could see some time, if that's what was DISCUSSED. Maybe a month or a few weeks, the anticipation would be ridiculous.

What really sucks here for the TS is now when he brings it up he will probably be called a pig who is only interested in sex. :lol:

22. Joybang

Joybang New Member

Catholcism isn't really the issue in this scenario.

23. Joshua

Joshua ambition over everything OT Supporter

Time to reignite that relationship with lefty and righty my friend.

24. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

I loled :rofl: I actually knew some catholic girls that wouldn't "have sex," but would do anal :rofl: greatest logic evAR.

25. Bacardi 151

Bacardi 151 New Member

You got :Owned:

This is how your marriage will be unless you work things out now.