Well it took some time, but it finally happened

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by teep, Jan 28, 2009.

1. teep

teep New Member

I think I'm finally over it. I was looking at some old emails and pictures, and even though I felt a little tug in my chest, it was almost nothing. It's even starting to get hard to imagine what it was like to have her around.

What a funny experience this has been. It felt like my whole world was ending, but one day without realizing it, I just stopped thinking about it. I stopped thinking about it, and eventually I just stopped caring. It almost feels like it happened over night.

To everyone that convinced me to cut all contact. THANK YOU. What an idiot I was... talking to her just made me feel like we were supposed to be together, which just makes everything impossible.

I have a date with a great girl tonight that was taking care of me and my broken hand after my fight. Another one tomorrow with an old fling. And another on Friday with a girl I went to elementary school with. Then I'm off to Hawaii to chill in the sun and learn to surf for a month, and then off to Thailand to just live there and make a living doing what I love.

I know lots of other people are going through tough times too. Hang in there and it will get better. :wavey: Overnight, I seriously went from feeling like I wanted to just walk in front of a bus to being excited to just wake up and see what the day brings.

2. MCohen

MCohen #NotMyPresident #AmericaIsAlreadyGreat #GoSolar OT Supporter

Congrats. :bigthumb: Time to be balls deep in some new poon now.

3. giz

giz Active Member

hard for me to accept being happy with completely shutting my ex out of my life, but if it works for you, congrats. how long ago did you break up?

4. Joybang

Joybang New Member

Let him get a shot at your GF, she could use some strange. :bowdown::bowdown:

5. saxman

saxman Burninating the peasants

I am right there with you... the past month or so has been that change for me... most of it happened over a couple day period. Honestly, one of the most helpful things to kick me in the ass and get my head straight was a thread I made in here just talking about the ridiculous shit she did and such.

Also have a date tonight with a great girl that actually has a decent head on her shoulders. Wouldn't have been able to really do that a month ago, and now I'm extatic.

6. MCohen

You're really bitter about my lifestyle, aren't you? Did some girl cheat on you and break your little heart?

7. saxman

saxman Burninating the peasants

it's not easy, but necessary, and in the end makes things so much better. All depends on the reasons behind the break up, where the relationship was, etc. I have had ex's in the past that it was no issue, but in my last relationship that was long term, there's no possible way that keeping contact would have been healthy in any way, shape, or form.

8. teep

teep New Member

it was weird... it's hard to say. it was messy with no decisive breaking point until about a month ago. but she was gone long before then.

9. Joybang

Joybang New Member

Nah, my life is great. I just think you're a scum bag. :rofl:

10. MCohen

Oh, its because you have problems getting girls and hate the fact that I can do it so easily. Its ok, lets just leave it at that.

11. Joybang

Joybang New Member

Wow, you must be psychic! :eek4:

12. teep

teep New Member

lol whats going on now?

13. Madeinchinamic

Madeinchinamic New Member

shooto, fucking big congratulations to you man.

14. teep

teep New Member

as far as proper dates go, i had an awesome first date tonight. we drank a fair amount, but ended up just talking for close to 4 hours. i gave her a little peck at the end, but i could tell she had no intentions of going home with me tonight. she's something of a good girl. i didn't push it.

i have no problems with that, but it's too bad i'm leaving the city, more or less for good, this weekend. i would've loved to date her more seriously. exactly my type. she ran 10k before i picked her up then drank a bunch of beer and ate nachos with me. :bowdown:

15. 8====D~

8====D~ New Member

badass man, what do u do for a living?

16. bearsdidit

bearsdidit OT Supporter

lol my kinda girl!! score

17. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

LOL, seriously! Thats awesome Shooto, grats man!

And x2 on what you do for a job? Travelling is awesome

18. formul8

formul8 New Member

Sometimes it takes popping the bubble around your ex.

Like when you ears pop when getting of an airplane. POP!

Then everything moves on and life gets better.

I just had the same thing a few weeks ago about mine.

19. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

Heading to Thailand should just make it easier. Hopefully your hand will be healed to train by the time you get there. Didn't need a pin did it?

20. teep

teep New Member

thanks. i was working as a personal and muay thai trainer, but i'm just going to box for a living in Thailand for a while.

no pin. as far as fractures go i was lucky. even the brace itself is pretty unobtrusive.

i just need to stay strong and not get sucked into another relationship haha. that would be awful if i didn't make it there because of that...... that girl last night was pretty fucking cool though... uh oh :hsugh:

21. Got that kush

Got that kush New Member

great thing to hear, i just had a rough break up with my ex, and i cant wait for the bubble to pop.. i am away at college now and that makes it real easy.. but i just want to get over it