Well, it seems that after 16 years

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ElChupacabra, Dec 19, 2006.

1. ElChupacabra

ElChupacabra we should have fucking shotguns

I'm going to be on the market again. Since I've got no game, what's a brother to do? For instance, the girl at the bank who is the mom of one of my son's friends. She's unbelievably fucking hot, about my age, and divorced. Or, the girl 10 years younger at the gun shop who is hardbody hot. What next?

2. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Dude, I feel ya. 11 years was how long I lasted. Believe it or not, the book at www.doclove.com made a huge difference for me. You can get it used/cheap on eBay. From there I started checking out all the dating advice sites, etc. I've got a list of links that I used here:

http://www.friendzoned.com/forums/showthread.php?t=435

You may want to check them out, the served me well. :bigthumb:

3. ElChupacabra

That's the thing, tho, I have a target aquired. I just don't know how to seek and destroy. Hell, my soon-to-be-ex-wife sought me out.

4. Nev

Nev OT Supporter

Get a gym membership and go. Get help from F&N if you're not too sure what to do in that direction. THis is all assuming you're not already active. Reason: highly improved self confidence + improved physical appearance.

Other than that, just get yourself into situations where you're around as many potential females as possible. Don't tunnel-vision in on one already.

5. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Get some game? :dunno:

6. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Yeah, don't tunnel vision on one woman. Date LOTS of women. Go do some REAL RESEARCH on your "inner game" and yourself. You need to understand that you likely (1) picked the wrong woman or (2) have some internal flaw which lead to your divorce. If you don't figure out how to pick the right woman AND be the right man, you're going to go through the same thing again. If your marriage was anything like mine, you know it was a waste of your life.

Take some time - 1 to 2 YEARS - and learn about being a good man, date some women, live alone, pay off all your bills, hit the gym, redo your wardrobe, and become whoever you really deserve to be. If you get stuck with one woman already you're going to get what you deserve.

Raise your standards. Find a woman who will be everything you want. Do you even know what that is? Accept nothing less.

7. ElChupacabra

Oh I've had time...we haven't been intimate in any way in 29 months. She doesn't even want the kids, she's agreed to pay me child support. She just wants to be free. And no, I know the circumstances, and it's not another man.

8. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

You have not been intimate in 29 months? Doesn't that strike you as odd?

I feel like you're leaving a lot of details out ... makes it hard to understand what is going on... :dunno:

9. ElChupacabra

She left 28 months ago, then came back 6 months later to see if we could work it out. However, she never put forth any effort, and would not accept any advance. She moved back out 3 months ago. For the last two years this Feb, she has been a long haul truck driver and is only home 4 days every two weeks. I said for better or worse, for the last few years, it's been worse. I'm holding up my end of the bargain.

10. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Your end of the bargain? What, to be single waiting for her? That's no bargain, that's called being desperate, pathetic, and *whipped* - and you're not even getting anything out of it.

She refuses your advances?

Man, you MUST move on. Start looking for other women, make small talk, tell them (not ask!) to give you their phone number, then wait 5-7 days and call them, make more small talk. Then ask them on a date.

Your new motto, sir, should be this: "What do I get out of this?" And it MUST be something of HIGH value, such as a dinner, cash, work performed, sex, backrub, house cleaned, power tools :mamoru: or something more than a smile, a hug, a compliment, or a thanks.

What are you getting out of this? NOTHING. Even worse, you are removing yourself from opportunities (right?) to meet and date other women.

11. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Seems you don't understand what commitment is.

I guess I'm one of the last few that appreciates, just seeing my SO, over her buying or giving me something materistic.

I'm glad I'm not like that, my life would be pretty boring, and unfulfilled.

12. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Huh? :confused: What are you talking about? He is divorced and looking for tips on how to meet new women. What does commitment have to do with meeting women?

You're in a weird mood today. Just bashing everyone giving advice. Why not give the OP some advice?

13. ElChupacabra

Um, I am not divorced. We haven't filed for divorce. She said she was going to file in January. That's why it says "I am going to be on the market again."

14. AngerRising

AngerRising Guest

15. foad

foad New Member

:rofl:

That's funny shit. I never thought a site like that existed.

16. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Thsi si where my comitment post came from, the fact that he's still married to this woman, even if it only seems by law now.
    There is such a thing as being comiited to someone, through thick and thin, better or worse etc, etc. This type of comittement seems to lost anymore and most people only seem to be out to serve them selves at the misuse of others.

Advice for the OP, dunno, never been in that situation, so I can't really comment, other than be yourself. There's nothing worse than thinking you're attracated to someone and find out, it was all a game, to get them.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2006
  17. ElChupacabra

I have no intentions of filing, but she told our son (11yo) that she was filing in Jan and the only reason we aren't divorced yet is I haven't agreed to it.

18. mare

mare New Member

I got a sista fer ya who's been without game fer 19 yrs but told she's got it going on!! moi

19. ElChupacabra

doesn't happen to be JoJoBee or Ashley, does it? :naughty:

20. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

I agree that commitment is a very important thing, but what happens when the other person is no longer committed and has no desire or intentions of fixing anything?

You can't keep someone who doesn't want to keep you.

21. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

I understand that, but sometimes, our commitments are what makes us who we are.

Until there is an official release form that commitment, then he may feel like he is in the wrong. I can completly empathize with that idea anyway.

22. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Why did he make this thread? Because he is anticipating the end of his marriage.

He knows he doesn't have the skills he needs to be successful with women. Thats why he is here asking for help.

Is your goal to attack what others post? Because we are actually trying to help. What is the aim of your posts exactly?

She is treating him like shit and he seems to like it. Poco is right - instead of him trying to give everything he can to a woman, he needs to get selfish and judge based on what he is getting out of it.

Because many women will just take, take, take from a man like him and not feel one ounce of guilt about it.

Is that the type of woman he should be committed to, and if he is committed to such a woman, should he honor that commitment when its obvious she has no intention of doing so (and I doubt she ever has - likely she has always seen him as someone who will give her what she wants).

She is looking out for number one. Why shouldn't he?

23. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

I suggest looking into some of the divoce preperation packages available online. Start going through the material and prepare. I've seen it 1000 times... she will cut your balls off given a chance. Get ready.

24. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

Solid advice, as always. I am also in a similar boat - guess what, I have dated very few women! The simple fact is putting yourself out there and practicing talking to new women is the only thing that'll really teach you how to work your mojo. Figure out what approaches do and don't work for you.

Only once you're comfortable with meeting women, should you actually look for something meaningful. Otherwise you'll think there's a meaningful connection with ALL women you meet - and there certainly isn't.

25. ElChupacabra

I'm not lacking skills to be successful with women, just the one's to meet them. It's the connecting that is the problem.

As far as her taking everything, she doesn't want anything. She doesn't want the kids, our stuff, nothing. Her car and her clothes and she is already paying me child support. She got shafted as a kid and didn't get to be one and now it's her turn to be a teen ager and do what she wants.