Well... it has started.. somewhat

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by takumi6, Nov 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. takumi6

takumi6 New Member

Backdrop: I was 210 pounds little over a year ago... dropped to 146 ... and started heavy lifting and eating... got up to 153.. I am 5'11.. I know the brolys are going to hate and tell me to eat some more.. but really its not that east as my fatass days.. I lost A LOT of muscle mass during my weight loss and have some extra skin around my belly area... but I see results in my strenght as in i dumbell press a lot more from 40 :rofl: to 60 :hs: which is pretty big jump imo.. anyways is it possible to just build strength and muscle from the current weight i'm at.. do I really need to eat (broly style) to gain muscle?

ibflamage

2. y1997

y1997 Made in the U.S.S.R.

As long as you eat over maintainence you will gain weight. Make sure you alternate your routine and eat clean. That means milk, steak, chicken, eggs, veggies, fruit, cottage cheese and sometimes peanutbutter. Also, I would recomend 1-3 whey protien shakes a day. Just dont become a glutton and make sure you are not losing weight. I know how much ex-fatties fear eating (I'm one).

3. takumi6

takumi6 New Member

4. y1997

y1997 Made in the U.S.S.R.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.