FRK well, i was just talking...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by RockChick, Jul 24, 2005.

1. RockChick

RockChick New Member

to my bf and we were talking about our fantasies and things we'd like to do etc.

so i dunno if this is the right forum but:

he told me he would like to "watch me doing it". im sure you know what im talking about.

anyway, i wouldnt mind to get myself off in front of him... its supposed to be his bday present... among other things. lol. :naughty:

but... i dunno how to explain... well i dont have any real ideas how to get started and stuff. like... should i let him sit down somewhere and just let him watch and go at it. or should i let him "help" me etc...
    but the main thing is "how to get started"... i mean when you have sex, you usually start with kissing, touching... and so on.

i need some ideas!!! help! :sadwavey:

2. imori

imori Phasma En Machina

Im assuming that your boyfriend wants you to masturbate for him.

ok, first you need to stop being so timid about writing something here. No one will shun you or look down upon you if you just come out and say it.

second, work on your terminolgy "How to get started", "Watch me do it", "Among other things" "Letting him help" could mean a million and one different things (i.e. you could, if you interpret that the right way, try to find a guy or girl to fuck while he watches). Just come out and say "My boyfriend wants to watch me masturbate". No one here is going to think anything of that, in fact, as far as FS goes, its rather tame.

lastly, organize your thoughts a little clearer. You just seemed to be all over the place.

and as for my advice on the subject at hand: Just do it as though he wasnt there. Im assuming your masturbate yourself, so just do it normally. If you use toys then use toys in front of him, get into the position your normally do it in, in the room, with or without as many clothes as you usually do it. bottom line is that if he is asking for that, there isnt really a way you can NOT turn him on. That being said: Have fun ;)

3. ffunderfire

ffunderfire New Member

Just start masturbating in front of him. That would turn me on. e.i. Your both sitting on the couch watching t.v. then you start playing with yourself. Do that for a little while and then invite him to help you.

4. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Tie him down to a chair.
    DON'T LET HIM MOVE

5. RockChick

RockChick New Member

first i said "i dont mind getting myself off in front of him"...

second as for being all over the place... i was... lol. sowwy... happens. was just kinda "shocked" cos he didnt seem to be interested in that kinda stuff... usually. so i was surprised.

third thx for ur help.

6. RockChick

RockChick New Member

:naughty: but i want him to move... lol.
    its a really nice idea but this time i want him to move.

7. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

i think that's an awesome idea, and you can untie him after awhile. ;)

8. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Exactly.
    The harder it is to wait any longer, the better it is