SRS Well, I have been quite used to the idea till now...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by forgotmyname, Oct 28, 2009.

1. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

Well, let's just say that I was a very shy person before and realized my problem and improved myself. Now, I am not even a shadow of what I was before but I am stomped with another problem; women.

In all my life I've had only one girlfriend and it wasn't serious. I am not even the type that puts "the pussy on a pedestal". As a matter of fact, that is one of the things I avoid at first. I think cold and worry about my action instead of getting dreamy.

However, for the sake of my sanity, I can't seem to end up with girls that I am truly attracted to. Instead, I get paired up with the ugly girls. Fuck that, I don't know if it is my problem or something that just happens, but whenever I go for a girl I really want, it either doesn't work or she has a bf.

I've gone with several girls and even kissed on the date, but nothing has evolved from that.

Seriously, what the fuck.

I know I can't think the worst of it because there are people that have terminal illnesses and have worse problems but fuck, it is not like I should just accept my problem and live with it. :sadwavey:

2. tenxia

tenxia OT Supporter

I've had the worst luck myself. It's usually one of three situations:

- I like girl, girl doesn't like me
    - Girl likes me, I don't like girl
    - I like girl, she has a bf (doesn't matter if she likes me or not)

3. forgotmyname

Yes, I consider myself an attractive guys. I do get stares from attractive women.

Take this girl for example. I met her in one of my classes last semester. I caught her eyeing at me. Next class I sat next to her, and slowly started getting comfortable with her. I got her number, but nothing happened after that. She told me she had a bf.

This other girl I went out with. Before the date was over, she was already asking about where to go the next time. Everything seemed well, then I kissed her. Never got a call back from her.:sadwavey:

4. forgotmyname

Same case.

5. rYu

rYu OT Supporter

those 'stares' that you are talking about might be "who is this ugly fool" stare.

6. schmitty101

schmitty101 You might remember me from such films as "Dig your

Bro i'm the same way. I'm a good looking 21 year old guy who'se never had it easy with good looking girls. I can reel in the 7-8's if I try, but ultimately I only want the great looking girls. However, I have the hardest time getting em. I don't know what the problem is either. I guess at this age you just need confidence. Your looks will only get you so far.