SRS Well I have a problem with my friends

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Semper Fidelis, Sep 22, 2007.

1. Semper Fidelis

Semper Fidelis New Member

Well, there are 4 people in my close circle of friends, 2 males and one female. Fact is, that I had a severe argument with one of the girls. She decided to delete me from all of her Internet profiles, ignored me on any IM. In my opinion completely unjustified, but whatever... well the problem is, all my other friends won't invite me to any event where that specific girl is present anymore. So I'm like 90% of the time alone at home, bored. All of those people, except for the girl are still loyal to me though... at least it seams they are. :hsugh: But why the hell do I have to stay at home all the time? Can anyone tell me what I should do? :wtc:

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Are arguments really worth losing your friendship?

Its how people perceive you that mainly determines how you get treated.If i where you i would compromise, and make it up with her. Because in life its not about really agreeing with other people. If i where you id just pretend to agree with her for the sake of the being together and being invited to the parties. Wether you do this depends on what you value more, your opinion on being right, or the oppertunity to be with people,that's an equation you have to weigh off, because if you make up with her, im sure you'll get invited again.

Another thing you could do is pursuade your friends and making them see how wrong she was, and that they should dump her and not invite her to parties instead of you. You have nothing to lose in that respect because you already are being blocked out, she on the other hand would have something to lose by losing her friendship to the other people. Make them like you more then her, but you have to make sure they buy your story. Invite yourself into the events, its not like they can stop you from coming over anyway. Its a more brutal approuch, but hell i wouldn't allow this girl to steal away your social life, she's wrong afteral.

3. Semper Fidelis

Semper Fidelis New Member

I actually do not have a problem with her. I would tell her that I'm sorry things got out of hand, but she is ignoring me on all IMs/websites/phone/whatever... and I don't see her in person anymore, how you may imagine.

Right now I'm sitting at home again, knowing that my friends are doing something. I feel so helpless, they are my only real friends and I seriously don't know what to do. I feel so fucked up right now, nothing to do knowing that they are out there somewhere having fun. I never directly tried to discuss the situation with them because I'm scared it could get even worse, losing the sympathy of ALL of them. :(

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

So let me get this straight. You're going to let a girl dictate (indirectly) where you can and can't go?

You're a mature adult, right? You can be civil with someone even if you don't really like them as a friend anymore. Let your friends know this.

Also, just because you aren't hanging out with those friends doesnt mean you have to be home alone. Go out, make other friends, do what you want.

Stop being a follower. Be the leader of your life, make your own decisions. Go out where and when you want.

Find out from others what your friends are doing, and if you want to go there too, DO IT!

If they see you and get all emo or high school drama queen like, just ignore them and do what you want. It's YOUR LIFE, you have the right to do what you want and be where you want (in most normal situations).

5. Jaff

Jaff New Member

Maybe you should be focusing more on your other friends than this bitch

6. kelvs

kelvs OT Supporter

Make plans yourself and invite your 2 male friends with you instead of waiting for them to invite you.

7. stormywaters

stormywaters Tornadoes are just wind...

I am in a similar position. There were 5 of us that hung out all the time. Now one of them is being all bitchy for no reason and (the bitchy girl and another girl) haven't spoken to me in over a year.
    I just focus more time on the other 3 and my friends at school (college).
    All of this started over boy drama too :rolleyes:.

(I'm still with the guy too :mamoru:)

8. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

tell one of ur friends to tell her that u wana talk and you are sorry