SRS Well, I got a girl preggo.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Mulsanne, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Mulsanne

Mulsanne The Man = Funk Fusion Chaos

:(

I just needed to tell someone. I don't feel the need to let anyone in my life know, at least not yet, but I needed to get it off my chest.

For such a shitty situation, and only knowing this girl about a month :)eek5: :ugh: :ugh: :wtc: ), it was incredible the way we handled it. There were a lot of emotions but we were so level headed about it.

The absolute best part is that we immediately saw eye to eye on the only possible course of action which is to abort. Neither of us is anywhere near a place in our lives to have a child. As hard as it was to find out how badly we fucked up, it was so great to be in it together and see eye to eye.

sigh...all that shit by me. Just had to get it off my chest. What a fucking night.

2. Naturally Baked

Naturally Baked Active Member

here come the anti-abortionist's to whore the fuck out of ur thread...

3. Mulsanne

eh.

I've been pro choice my entire life. And although it did make me cry to think that I will have to kill my firstborn :wtc:...I know in my heart that to bring that child into the world would be worse than to end it now.

4. crunchy_black

crunchy_black OT Supporter

Heaps of people do this thing man, don't worry.

Since it is a personal thing, alot of the times only the 2 people know.

I've aborted before, it was the right choice for me.

No point raising a kid if you are a kid yourself and can not look after a baby.

5. Naturally Baked

Naturally Baked Active Member

yeah man I agree w/ the dude above me. It's in the best interest of you, the girl, and the child to abort. & remember to get it done early so all you're really doing is killing an embryo. Good luck with everything.

6. Mangina

Mangina New Member

Ouch man. I don't know if I could go through with it.

7. Kirby McSpic

Kirby McSpic New Member

Or maybe you can go eat a dick since you have no business in anyone else's lives.

As for the OP, I'm glad both of you were on the same page, no matter what the decision.

8. Mulsanne

Yeah, loads of people agree there is no difference between aborting the fetus, and keeping it in your body for 9 months.

You're a fucking ignorant closed minded prick and I hope you get pregnant or get aids, or fuckit, I hope you get hit by a bus.

oh and you're

9. Mulsanne

EXACTLY!!! This was probably one of the more difficult things Ive gone through but it is made bearable by the fact that we are supportive of eachother.

10. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

Im not pro choice or life. I am pro Advantage. If you let her smoke or drink BEFORE she aborts someone should fuckin shoot both of you.

no abortion is final until it actually happens

11. Mulsanne

ook.....

12. Kirby McSpic

Kirby McSpic New Member

He's right, don't declare victory until she's actually aborted, you should still try to plan in case she has a change of heart and she decides to keep it.

13. Asherman

Asherman New Member

For most of our cultural/legal history, we only become live humans when the fetus-body is viable outside the womb, or born into the world. Legally, Murder is the intentional killing of one human by another. If the fetus isn't legally a human, then murder hasn't occurred. Abortion, before the end of the first trimester shouldn't be regarded as "murder", but rather as a medical procedure with the potential for very negative psychological side-effects. Women have been having abortions since before the invention of agriculture, and society has disapproved of it for the same length of time.

Not so very long ago, abortions were illegal everywhere in the United States. That did not prevent teenagers from having sex, and the social taboos about providing young people with knowledge made matters worse. Social stigmas related to unwed mothers caused countless personal tragedies. Unlicensed abortions, many with no medical training literally slaughtered young women. Some killed themselves trying to abort by taking overdoses of chemicals, or using the notorious coat-hanger method. Some girls committed suicide rather than dishonor their parents and face the ostracism of their one time friends. Becoming pregnant generally meant the end of education, and the end of any chance at a better life. Forced marriages were common and, even if shameful, better than a bastard child. Surprisingly, many of those marriages lasted because the whole of society also disapproved of divorce, and over time the couple discovered that "love" really has little to do with hormones. That was then.

The question of when a fetus becomes viable and when does it begin to have the same rights as every other human on the planet is even less settled today than it was 50 years ago. Some insist that "life" begins when a sperm penetrates an egg, and that at that moment the fertilized egg is entitled to all the protection and reverence we have human life. It has become fashionable in some circles to regard any prevention of the fertilized egg to develop as moral "murder". Catholic dogma is alive and well in the "Pro-Life" Movement. To satisfy the extreme anti-abortion crowd nothing less than a return to the world as it existed prior to 1950, but with harsher penalties for anyone participating in an abortion. Is it even possible to turn back the clock and recreate a society where premarital sex is hidden and forbidden? Would even the most extreme anti-abortionists want a return to the personal and social tragedies of yesteryear?

Mulsanne ... you and your girlfriend are going to have a burden to live with for all the rest of your lives. Your adulthood has commenced, and how you each respond to your new status will reflect your character and maturity. You now should have some idea of the meaning of "responsiblity". Will each of you be more responsible in the future? You should be asking yourself as a man, "what responsiblity do I owe this woman, and how can I discharge that debt?" Some will walk away and never consciously look back, but they can never be the same again.

Was an abortion the "right" thing to do? Know one can say, because no one can look into the future with certainty. How can one compare two futures, one with a baby and the other without? About the best you can do is go with probabilities, and those are so personal that no one but you and the young woman can judge. Are you both mature enough to do that? Regardless of what you each do now and it the future, you are linked by this event for the rest of your lives.

Good luck to you both. I sincerely I hope that whatever you each choose to do that your lives will be long and your sufferings small. If on your death beds you can look back on a productive life with few regrets, you'll have done all right.

14. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

I agree your decision was a wise one. No need to bring anymore impoverished, neglected children into the world.. :hs: (Not saying you're neglectful or poor..) I would do the same in that situation. I'm a full time student, no way I'm putting that on hold to raise a child on limited income. Mistakes happen, they're a learning experience. The only bad mistakes are those that you do not learn from and repeat again.

15. Mulsanne

I certainly know that the worst is yet to come, but I know that we are both resolved.

16. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

i understand she seems resolved. but if given long enough to think about it she could freak out, or even worst, look at pics of aborted fetuses, or get an ultra sound and see the heart beat.

dont count your chips yet buddy.

just dont let her drink in the mean time if you can, a retarded kid is 10x more expensive than a normal one, if you didnt think you were ready then....... even if you do plan to abort it.

17. johan

johan Active Member

Good luck man. Whatever happens.

18. 2500

2500 Guest

haha, i'm a guy, so i hope i get pregnant too. i'd be rich! woooo hoooo! and i'd keep the child btw, cuz i don't murder. :nono:

hey, say hello to your child.

[​IMG]

19. StayLRG

StayLRG New Member

that picture makes me laugh. to the op, i'm glad you and the girl are on the same page, but be prepared in case she changes her mind. good luck with everything

20. unforgiven

unforgiven New Member

Well, I'm a pro-life type of guy. Personally, I view abortion as just another method people are using to escape the consequences of their own bad decisions, not to mention murder of a living being. I mean seriously, how difficult is it to use some common sense and put on a rubber?

Today's society is loaded with methods people are using to avoid accountability and this is no different.

But, that's just my opinion, and opinions are like elbows and assholes, everybody has them.

That all being said. I'm glad the two of you can agree on your course of action regardless as to whether other people do. On the bright side, you've spared a human being life in this world of non-accountability. If your mentality in accepting responsibility for your actions is any indication of your combined potential parenting ability than I believe you've spared the child 18 years of horrible upbringing.

Also, this is a good example of darwinism. This mentality won't be passed to future generations in your lineage. Accountability is going to thrive because those who are responsible and hold themselves accountable for their actions are going to allow themselves to continue to procreate whereas pro-choice people are cutting off their nose to spite their face.

In short: Thank you so much for your contribution to the cleansing of the gene pool.

"Abortion: Helping to cleanse the U.S. gene pool since 1973"

Last edited: Nov 28, 2007
  21. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

I've always been pro-life myself, but this is the asylum, not the main forum.In here we support people, you can go be an asshole elsewhere :gtfo:

22. unforgiven

unforgiven New Member

Even though my own post above wasn't supportive, I do agree with you Kirbys Autumn. Wish someone would have posted something like you said in the last thread I started... then again, it wasn't in the asylum... maybe it should have been.

My apologies.

23. Redneck Shinobi

Redneck Shinobi Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that

Kirby is right, you guys need to keep your opinions on this one in check. Everyone has their own choice in life, and this one won't hurt you one bit either, if they do it or not. He's not asking your opinion on abortion, so please leave it alone.

Back to topic, I am glad you guys connect on what to do. It's probably the smartest decision you guys can make. Good luck bro, and get her some birth control.

24. kiri

kiri New Member

mind if i ask how it happened? was she on BC? was it a broken condom? or just an unprotected accident? (i am pro-choice btw, and i'm glad you're both comfortable with your decision, i'm just curious)

25. Redneck Shinobi

Redneck Shinobi Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that

People don't make mistakes unforgiven, really we are perfect.

To the part I didn't highlight... You speak as if he did you a favour, and that he will never reproduce. That doesn't mean when they are financially stable or growing, with good prospect jobs, and are ready, they won't. I'd be congratulating them for keeping that .00000000001 cent off my cheque. It add's up when there are a lot of orphans and poor familys....