SRS Well, I am fricken terrified. Possible pregnant gf, and strong christian family.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by BadRotation, May 31, 2007.

1. BadRotation

BadRotation New Member

I am freaking out. My gf is 19, we have been together since november, and just recently started having sex (three times, and always use protection), before me she was a virgin.

Anyway, about a month ago she went to get an MRI because she was falling over, and having weird balance issues. The balance issues are gone, but the doc did say she had an enlarged pituitary gland. Her doctor also put her on anti-depressants for unrelated reasons.

Anyway, she is nearly a week late on this months period, and yesterday we noticed two little white bumps on her aereolas, and the other day she said her breast was sore, but about an hour later, the soreness went away.

I am absolutely terrified that she is pregnant due to those three symptoms.

Anyways... THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT IF SHE IS PREGNANT..... She grew up in a VERY christian family, I get along great with her family, but I know they will basically kill us if her parents find out shes pregnant. If she is, in fact pregnant, how should we bring this up with her parents? I have absolutely no clue how to do it, and make them understand. I am absolutely terrified.

Last edited: May 31, 2007
  2. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Give it time man. No reason to figure out how to bring it up unless you have confirmation she is preggo. Just be patient and see what happens.

3. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

You're probably worrying over nothing chances are probably slim that she's actually preggo. Sometimes girls breasts get sore when they have their period or just before my g/f complains about that every month and she's not preggers :dunno:

4. babiedollgirl

babiedollgirl Active Member

:werd: my boobs always get sore before I'm about to start not to mention she may be counting wrong for when her period is about to start its not on the same day every month its 28 days. Also now that you are both freaking out over possibly being preggers the stress could also be affecting it women are known to miss or be late when they are stressed.

5. bimmer318

bimmer318 I'm out of applesauce

I don't understand? Is she pregnant or not? Get a pregnancy kit.

6. BadRotation

BadRotation New Member

Oops, not alavert. Some sort of anti-depressant in a red and white box...

7. BadRotation

BadRotation New Member

She has been counting days, and these white bumps, (while she has had a couple previously) have just popped up different areas around the nipples.

She says she is a week late on her period. I should also say that I screwed up in the original post. It is an anti-depressant she is on. (I think lexapro), and she started it a little over a month ago.

The bumps and her breasts that were sore the other day are what worry me most, along with the missed period, since they are all symptoms of pregnancy.

I am just terrified of dealing with her family if she is pregnant. They are very nice people, but have very strong religous beliefs, and when her mom found out my sister has a kid before she was married, she kinda made a comment that really showed how strong their beliefs are about the subject.

8. Stargazer

Stargazer New Member

Have her take a pregnancy test. Its so easy and it could easily relieve all of your stress.

The medication she is now on could alter the cycle of her menstruation or it could also be the stress. Don't worry until you know FOR SURE that she is prego!

9. Stilgar1973

Stilgar1973 New Member

Why did it take so long for someone to say this????

TAKE THE PREGNANCY TEST NOW!!!!

You said that her doctor has her on different types of medication - if she is pregnant those medicines might be a bad idea. It is important for her to test NOW!!!! and if she is to call the doctors and tell them before taking any more medicine.

I know that taking a pregnancy test may seem like the scariest thing you can imagine, but you know - it might come back negative.
    And even if it is positive you are still in a better place. I mean, at least you are not in a wishy-washy maybe spot, you can make solid plans.

I vote for telling the families early.

10. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

Damn that sucks if you sexed her 3 times and got her pregnant already :hs: A week late isnt that bad but I'd get that test ASAP, or go to a planned parenthood or something its usually free.

11. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

No kidding. Man, last time I thought I was knocked up I got all worked up cause I was a week late blah blah blah. I took a pregnancy test, it was negative and I got my period 2 HOURS LATER.

Talk about $11 that could have been better spent :squint:

Moral of the story: stress make sit worse. Find out for sure AND THEN get worked up, babe.

If she is pregnant, well you're just gonna have to face it. Get her to a doctor to find out for sure and get her some prenatal care. Then, the two of you, take a few weeks to sit down and make a plan. Unless she has an abortion and doesn't tell anyone (which doesn't seem likely) then I would sit down with her and her parents and just come out with it. "Mom, Dad- we're pregnant. We've talked about it and here's what we're going to do...."

You're just gonna have to cowboy up, man. No other way around it.

Best of luck to you :hsd:

12. Crush

Crush Epidural hematoma up in this bitch

lrn2pregnancy test.

13. BadRotation

BadRotation New Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I just got back from running her a new pair of pants to work. Poor girl was so embarrassed. At least she got her period. :mamoru:

I felt bad that it caught her off-guard. She says this is the first time its ever happened, and she was so embarrassed about it. Ive never seen her so happy to see me with a change of clothes after driving over an hour to where she works.

So everything loks good I would think.. Thanks for the advice anyways guys (and gals) :bigthumb:

14. Stilgar1973

Stilgar1973 New Member

You realize she can still be pregnant...
    it happens. Sometimes girls get there periods for months during the beginning of a pregnancy.

15. BadRotation

BadRotation New Member

Yes, I know that, but at least the period gave us alot of hope.

16. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

Be careful out there, Big Time.

Best of luck to you :wavey:

17. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

IAIwasright :wiggle:

:eek4:

18. bigred133

bigred133 I has an AV!

Of 100 women whose partners use condoms, about 15 will become pregnant during the first year of typical use.* Only two women will become pregnant with perfect use.** More protection against pregnancy is possible if condoms are used with a spermicide foam, cream, jelly, suppository, or film.

*Typical use refers to failure rates when use is not consistent or always correct.
    **Perfect use refers to failure rates for those whose use is consistent and always correct.

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/birth-control-pregnancy/birth-control/condom.htm

That means that even with perfect use you may get pregnant or get a girl pregnant while using a condom.

Use two methods of birth control.

19. YourMomOnRyeBun

YourMomOnRyeBun New Member

The "symptoms" could just be because she is a week late for her period.

Women's bodies do some fuck up things sometimes when their hormones get out of whack.

20. Stilgar1973

Stilgar1973 New Member

My first girlfriend, like way back in 1989 - thought that using 2 methods of birth control meant that I had to wear two condoms - one overtop of the other.

21. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Damn it I was getting excited about having a new train crew member :mad: The anti-depressant you mentioned sounds like Lexapro. I was on it earlier this year but went off of it. Let her know that the come down off of Lexapro for some people can be bad (google it!)and that it is recommended to be weened off of it. It also killed my sex drive down to nothing, FTMFL.

22. BadRotation

BadRotation New Member

lol

Train Crew FTW. Working all weekend running our summer steam train rides. :bigthumb:

23. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

/thread
    P.S. keep up updated

24. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

I think I'm buying my tickets for a 261 trip and I'm still trying to figure out info on the Corn Belt Rocket with the 844 but nobody seems to know if they are selling tickets :mad:

25. BadRotation

BadRotation New Member

Come buy a ticket for our trips :bigthumb:

The Timberliner: http://foamer.hopto.org/SRInewsletter/Brochure/Timberliner07.pdf

Owosso-Mt.Pleasant trip:
    http://foamer.hopto.org/SRInewsletter/Brochure/MtPleasant07.pdf

Our summer brochure:
    http://foamer.hopto.org/SRInewsletter/Brochure/SRI Brochure 2007.pdf