FRK Well, how many people would be interested in this?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by FallNAngel, May 21, 2009.

1. FallNAngel

FallNAngel ...destroyer of threads...

:: deep breath ::

I asked Tigre this before he went AWOL and he thought it'd be a great idea, as did hopeleslylonely when I later asked her. I'm not sure if either ran it past Fazle for the ":bigthumb:", so... if a mod thinks this is going against the grain, I apologize.

My wife and I happen to have a variety of adult material (mostly toys) that are unused (or just don't need to be sanitized... like handcuffs) that she has no interest in using. Being that this forums participation has been waning for some time, I've been working on trying to think of a way to pick it up a smidge. I had tossed around some ideas for a while and although they were good, I wasn't sure how well they'd work out. Some time later, I had an idea...

Would anyone be interested in a Freakyshiat Scavenger Hunt? Honestly, I really haven't started what to look for or do yet, but the basic gist is that I'd have a list of items with points associated with each item. Do what the item says and get the points. Top 3 people with the most points win. All of them will require pictures with a small piece of paper with your "team name" on it. Pictures will be posted, but do *not* need to show your face, etc. Obviously all the rules, prizes, etc would be announced before the start... I'm just trying to figure out if there's even an interest in this before I try to put actual thought into it. *HOPEFULLY* I'd come up with enough items that they won't all be completed and some tough ones that people may want to think twice about doing. Of course, there's always the chance this could fall flat on it's face. Soo... in for some free stuff and (hopefully) a good time?

Here's what's planned for the contest. (click to enlarge). Right now, 26 items total. The idea I have is to break these up into (hopefully) 3 groups, the top 3 winners pick one from each group until it's gone, that way not one person can just monopolize the good stuff and people (more or less) still get what they want. This can change depending on what you guys think... it's a contest for you guys and the forum so... it's up to you. Let's hear what you think.

[​IMG]

#1 - Hitachi Magic Wand and Vixen "Off with your head!" attachment
    #2 - Nexus Titus - Ribbed Male G-Spot Massager with attached roller ball
    #3 - Aneros Peridise - unisex anal toy
    #4 - Nexus G-Pod - Hitachi Magic Wand attachment
    #5 - Nexus Tri-Pod - Hitachi Magic Wand attachment
    #6 - The Adventurous Couple's Guide to Sex Toys by Violet Blue, 142 pages. New condition.
    #7 - O'My BettyJo Sidekick. Basically a bullet with rabbit attachment
    #8 - Lelo Homme - Bob Pleasure Object -- Mens prostate toy, non-soft high quality silicone
    #9 - Playboy Brunettes book
    #10 - Homeopathic Male Prolong Formula. Chemical free, Paraben free, water based. 4 fl oz "To temporarily stimulate regulation of seminal emissions & diminsh hyper-sensitivity". *NOT* a personal lubricant.
    #11 - Disc blindfold, faux fur fleece lining on the hard leather discs. Leather strap, adjustable strap.
    #12 - Natural Contours G-Plus attachment for a Magic Wand (or knockoff). New in packaging.
    #13 - Lelo - Ella Pleasure object -- non-soft high quality silicone dildo
    #14 - Vixen Creations Nexus. 100% firm silicone, double ended dildo. This doesn't *require* a harness, though if you're really looking to go at it, you'll likely need one. New in packaging. Curved (smaller) end: 4 7/8" long x 1 5/16" diameter. Larger end (straight): 6" insertable x 1.5" diameter.
    #15 - Fun Factory Magnum dildo. Made of medical grade silicone (flexible, but very firm). This is the only item that has been previously used (twice), but has been sterilized.
    #16 (2) - Sportsheets neoprene handcuffs. Velcro closure is used to close the cuffs. Metal Handcuffs, no keys available but they're unnecessary as a slide release is built in. Two sets of these given away separately.
    #17 - California Exotic Novelties Prostate Massager. Multispeed vibration, req 2 AAA's (not included). New, but not in original packaging.
    #18 - Inch Perfect vibrator. 6", adjustable speed. Req. 2 AA's (not included). New in packaging.
    #19 - Onyx Dildo. Never used, very hard, rather heavy.
    #20 - California Exotic Novelties Love Pacifier Anal Plug. 100% silicone, new in packaging (packaging not shown) 4.5" total length (including handle), 1.5" at widest point on plug. Phthalate free.
    #21 - Large collar with 5 rings attached. Recommended for a plus side person. I'm a male, 5' 10" ~143lb with a ~15 collar and I can fit two fingers between the collar and my neck.
    #22 - Wet Naturals Sensual Strawberry *water* based personal lubricant. Glycerin free, Paraben free, 3.3 fl oz and Wet Naturals Silky Supreme *silicone* based personal lubricant. Glycerin free, Paraben free, 3.3 fl oz
    #23 - Emerita Embody massage oil, almond and jojoba oil based -- *NOT* personal lubricant. 2 fl oz ea
    #24 - Libido Films -- Thank You, Mistress - A Dungeon Love Story 2001 (Opened, but in new condition) and Ultimate Pictures -- Dinner Party 2 - The Buffet 1996
    #25 - California Exotic Novelties Intimate Diver Purple Porpoise. Soft Silicone, 3-speed, waterproof, pushbutton control. Phthalate free. Req. 2 AAA's (not included). New in packaging (packaging not shown)
    #26 - Not sure, but we believe it's a Vibratex. Multiple speeds, vibration patterns. Push button operation. Batteries included (not sure what kind, still in sealed package).

Last edited: May 26, 2009
  2. Libera

Libera New Member

Me too!

3. MaximaDrvr

MaximaDrvr Member

sign me up as well.

4. Cracked

Cracked New Member

I'd be in. Toys in Korea are fucking expensive and they don't have a good variety.

5. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

I'd love to, but the pictars would dq me. Wife's not into posting any of her, so do the math. :hs:

6. FallNAngel

Like I said, the pictures are just proof that it was done. I don't think there should be any requirement that it's known *who* is in the picture. Not even all of the pictures will require a face or even a picture of you... it might just be something like "Take a picture of your toys" and get points based on that, etc. I'm aware that not everyone will want to post pictures of themselves on the net.

7. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

:) as I mentioned a few months ago when we chatted about this, I am on board and will gladly help organize it :)

8. spooney

spooney WTF Sony?

Count me in.

9. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Probably...most likely.

10. Primal

Primal Pavement Killer

Maybe in.

11. maybeitsyou

maybeitsyou New Member

have one of the 'to do' things as drinking a gallon of milk.

12. nexusgirl

nexusgirl New Member

Sounds like fun! :bigthumb:

13. redneck2725

redneck2725 New Member

this

14. Drunken Karnie Midget

Dick. :hsugh:

I'm in, at least as far as i can be. There won't be picks of my SO in any way shape or form though. She's an OTer, and a couple of our friends are OTers as well. :hs:

15. FallNAngel

So far, 11... that it?

16. Drunken Karnie Midget

There'd probably be more, but this forum's been as slow as a special olympic hurdler lately. :hs:

17. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

:wavey: I might be in pending on some of the details that get worked out :)

18. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

ooh ooh can I play?

19. one66stang

one66stang Haters.com

We are in

20. FallNAngel

The more the merrier I suppose. This isn't a definite and I still need to get the items done. The problem is if someone helps with that, I'd rather they not join. Advance notice of the items and how much they're worth isn't the end of the world, but meh, rather try to keep things fair.

of course!

21. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

He was saying that if you help make up the items than you probably shouldn't play. Hence why I was saying I would help out. I don't mind not playing but helping come up with items.

22. FallNAngel

Sorry about that, Bubba got it right. I wanted to explain what was left to be done and part of the reason with getting help to do it. Part of the point of this is to try to get some more people into this forum anyway.

23. JoJoBee

JoJoBee Hanging out with my chicks! OT Supporter

I might be in on this as well. Can't wait to hear the details.

24. FallNAngel

So far, we're up to about 64 items on the list. A few of them are just general questions (no way to verify them, just "get to know you" quick questions for free points), a few are video only, the majority require you to find items or take a picture of you doing something.

Some of the things that require you to do something may have bonus points depending on your state of undress. For example, one could be "A picture of you in a sex swing. 3pts clothed, 4pts underwear, 5pts naked" The reason is I think there's going to be enough people that are going to be "iffy" enough about putting a picture of them (face or not) on the internet, let alone naked. OTOH, I think the people who are willing to put up nekkid pics of themselves should get a reward for it. This way, everyone gets to participate as much as they'd like.

25. JoJoBee

JoJoBee Hanging out with my chicks! OT Supporter

makes sense to me!