SRS weirdness..heheh

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by ruckutopa9, Nov 17, 2005.

1. ruckutopa9

ruckutopa9 New Member

hahahh ok...I am not interested in Girl A because shes in the same major as me so I know there will be a lack of conversation in the future because all we'll talk about is sk00l but I started talking to her because my friends interested in her so i talked to her cause he wanted some competition and i ended up talking to her and my friend is shying up with her but I think she likes me now..hehe...but I'm stuck now cuzz I wanna ask Girl B out because I've been on a couple of lunches with her and now I wanna make it a date hehe..and Girl C has been acting playful towards me so I think she might be interested..all of them are cute heheh...just venting hehe :mamoru:

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Its nasty to go with a girl that you know a friend of yours is interested in and steal her away from him :x , you know for sure you'd hurt his feelings so why initiate something just to hurt your friend? That sounds awfull to me. Now next to that i would tell you to realise you can only have a relationship with one girl at the time, so why entangle so many people in your tentacles? Just be happy with one.

3. RotiEatter

RotiEatter New Member

Did you post to share with us that you are an e-pimp? Because you are so my idol now.

4. johan

johan Active Member

Girl B is the main target.
    Girl A is the backup.
    Girl C is the FWB you keep on the dl.

I'm not advocating you do this, but this appears to be where your thread was heading.