weird spot to be in

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JohnDoe, Jul 23, 2005.

1. JohnDoe

JohnDoe Guest

well I met this girl that I liked, got to know her and thats when it kind of went downhill cuz now Im in a mess. We talked for awhile then we started kissing and what not. I was involved with someone she knew, so she found out and got mad at me. Well the like four days later I see her, she calls me an ass hole, etc etc etc. By the end of the night she's in my arms and all over me.

The next day i find out from one of her friends that she's dating another guy. I was surprised and sad at the same time. I really began to like her a lot. Infact I think about her quite a bit. Well tonight I comfronted her about it and she denied it, then when I said "Im going to call him now" she replied, "you can't he's at work". Well she slipped and I caught it, but we were still messin around after that. She would get upset everytime I mentioned it, I like her a lot and my feelings are getting ripped in the process. But everytime she's around I dont even care that she has another guy. It kinda sucks, cause later after she leaves it makes me sad. I really dunno what to do.

2. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

That's gotta be one of the worst ways to start a relationship ever, you both cheating LOL. I can't see any trust ever happening here, I'd move on lol.

3. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

I'm glad I'm no longer in high school.

4. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Seriously. I have a great idea, why don't we both tromp all over our current relationships and start something new that will be PERFECT! HAhahahah

5. incubimmer

incubimmer New Member

any girl i have a relationship w/ who is cheating on their bf is only 4 the pussy, id never consider marrying/going out w/ a girl i already KNEW was prone to cheating, thats juts retarded.

6. JohnDoe

JohnDoe Guest

so if Im being used by her, theres nothing wrong w/ me using her for sex and etc. Ive already come to the conclusion that a relationship is definitely not going to happen.

7. Ducky_Fresh

Ducky_Fresh New Member

Yeah, bang it out for a while, have fun with it. But definately dont get serious about. The unfortunate thing is.. eventually you'll get to a point where you'll want it to be serious and exclusive. Though she won't go for it most likely, which is when it will end.

Knock it out a few times for me dude! Say, "This one is for DF!!!"

8. JohnDoe

JohnDoe Guest

its really hard to not have feelings for her, but I will try my best. She is definitely hot.

9. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

There's a difference between feelings and urges.

10. ffunderfire

ffunderfire New Member

Been there. Your in dangerous territory. Someones going to get hurt sooner or later.

11. LongDongWong

LongDongWong U can call me Mr.Wong

Been there......I was still living with my gf, we were in the process of breaking up. During this whole time I started going out with a mutual friend of ours, the friend knew I was living with the ex but the ex didnt know I was going out with the friend behind her back (i guess it was cheating we were not officially broken up)........after I moved out and started living on my own the "friend" had problems trusting me and believing that I was totally committed to her.........I knew from that point on there was no possibility of a long term relationship......................... :hs:

12. LongDongWong

LongDongWong U can call me Mr.Wong

get out as soon as you can or else someones going to get hurt...........the sooner the better. Move on...........