SRS Weird sleep over situation

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Anticipate, Jul 25, 2008.

1. Anticipate

Anticipate New Member

A while ago, while I was having roommate problems and in the process of moving out of my apartment, I slept over at the apartment of some female neighbors (I am a girl also). There were three of them who shared a one-bedroom apartment, although I was friendly with all of them I was only actually "friends" with one of them. Since their apartment was very small, I wound up sleeping in an extra bed which happened to be right next to one of the other girls who had just gotten engaged to her boyfriend (who I was just acquaintances with). In any case, in the morning, when she was getting out of her bed, which was right next to mine, she actually touched me you know where for a split second. This made me sort of feel awkward that I was sleeping there.
    I have a couple of questions.
    One, was it weird that I was sleeping over when she was engaged to her boyfriend (and he was going to move into the apartment instead of her roommates in about six months, when they got married)? Also, was her touching me an accident, or was it "accidentally on purpose"? (Also, although I realize in retrospect that I shouldn't have, I did continue to sleep over for a few more nights even after this happened, and the next morning, as she was getting out of bed, she said to me, do you mind moving over so I don't touch you by accident? I guess I was too tired to move over, so I didn't, and she wound up touching my leg the following morning as she was getting out of bed). (The reason I am not sure if it was an accident is that why would she need to touch me in order to get out of bed? Even if she needed something to balance on, she could have just touched the mattress itself without touching my body).

Last edited: Jul 27, 2008
  2. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

You're bi/curious.

3. Cthalupa

Cthalupa New Member

Most likely.

And she probably did it on accident. If she requested you move over so it didn't happen again, I would take that to mean she didn't do it "accidentally on purpose"

4. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

5. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

agree with Falconer

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

It's not weird at all. 2 straight girls can usually sleep in a bed together and feel 0 tension, engaged or not :ugh: The fact that you felt tension speaks pretty loudly.

:rofl: You are actually confused if she touched you on purpose and she actually ASKED you to please move? :rofl: Sounds like you are really having wishful thinking thoughts now and secretly hope she touched you on purpose, which I highly doubt.

The fact that you slept over there on purpose a few more nights is sad. If she didn't make any kind of move, other than using your leg for balance to get out of the bed :rolleyes:, then she doesn't want anything to do with you. You should more be focusing not on the fact that you might be bicurious, but that you are trying really hard to get attention from a woman WHO IS ENGAGED. I say this in a nice way, GET A LIFE. If you want to try something with women then try it with a woman who is open about her sexuality and single.

7. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

werd.

You're curious, no big deal, but don't make this one time thing out to be anything more than it was. She accidentally touched you, but she's not interested in you that way. I know it's hard to separate the feelings of discovery/anxiety/excitement from the action that brought those feelings to the surface...

But now you know, so move forward from this. Go find some single bi women to test the waters.

8. dan7532

dan7532 New Member

It sounds to me like she initially touched you to initiate, to see if you were interested. You didn't respond. So next time, she put the ball in your court by offering you an easy way out, while hinting at still touching you. I think you need to reciprocate the touching.

9. Anticipate

Anticipate New Member

As I mentioned previously, we were each sleeping in our own beds, but they were right next to eachother (we were not sharing a bed).

As I mentioned at the beginning of my post, I was sleeping there because of problems with my roommate, not because I had any intention of getting with her, as you are presupposing. I am just mentioning what happened one of the days, because I was confused by what happened and am trying to make some sense of it.

10. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

I don't know you sound kinda weird

no offense

11. Anticipate

Anticipate New Member

12. le_rocks

le_rocks New Member

You're just curious. I love vaginas, but if anything attached to a penis touches me, I cringe. And also, its sounds like wishful thinking that she touches you in hopes of starting something with you. Let it go, or do like other girls, get drunk and make out with other girls.

13. AutoEuphoria

AutoEuphoria New Member

Depends on your state of mind...if it was morning, and you weren't quite woken up, you may not have had the cognitive ability yet to realize who/what was touching you, and your brain could have just recognized it as "touch in happy place" rather than "OMG a girl is touching my vagina".

Understand?

14. iwishyouwerebeer

If a girl brushed by my vagina I would literally feel nothing but "ahh, she just accidentally brushed againt my privates!"

15. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

reread your post in 6 months

it just seems pretty caught up and subjective

16. Mugen92GS-R

Mugen92GS-R New Member

Anyone else read that and wish it would have ended with orgasm-filled lesbian sex?

lesbianfantasy.txt

:rofl:

On a side note, you're bicurious, and theres nothing wrong with that or how you're feeling. But should you choose to pursue your curiosity, I'd strongly suggest you do it with a female who is single, or at least in an open relationship.

EDIT: Me and beer have almost the same number of posts :eek3:

17. iwishyouwerebeer

LOL, you guys are all retarded :rofl:

18. AutoEuphoria

AutoEuphoria New Member

Bingo...to do anything else would be completely disrespectful to the girl's SO.

19. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

unless he was allowed to watch or join in :naughty:

20. Vysion

Vysion New Member

This thread got me excited...

21. iwishyouwerebeer

Even if they look like this?

[​IMG]

22. Anticipate

Anticipate New Member