TAT Weird Skin Reactions

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by DreamDemon, Dec 10, 2004.

1. DreamDemon

DreamDemon New Member

I don't know if it's the cold weather (I live in ND) or what but I recently took of my rings (on my fingers) because they kept getting in the way at work and now I have some weird cracking and redness where they used to be. I also noticed that the skin around my nipple ring is doing the same thing.:noes: I've had this done since June and haven't had any problems with it since then. I'm kind of worried that my skin is having a bad reaction to my jewlery and I don't want to have to take any of my piercings out. It's also painful and I'm getting sick of the irritation. :wtc:
    I'm just wondering if anyone knows what could be causing this and if there's anything I can use on the sore spots. Thanks in advance!:)

2. dbdraggin

dbdraggin New Member

try some regular lotion for dry skin on the place where the ring used to be on your finger? if it goes away with no problems then id try it on the area on your nipple as well.

either that or see a dermatologist

3. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

Dry air. My skin get's ULTRA dry inthe winter. Use a moisturizer before bed and after you shower.

4. 98TsiAWD

98TsiAWD New Member

*This is DreamDemon, do'nt want to log my bf off his computer*
    I've tried lotion, carmex, and other chapsticks and nothing has helped. I also noticed a little later after I posted the first one that the skin on the underside of my arms near my elbows is really really scaley. Guess I'll have to buy some stinky sticky vasoline intensive care stuff and hope it helps. But you guys don't think it's the jewlery itself do you? I guess I wouldn't think so anymore after I noticed my arms. Yuck. Thanks for the advice tho--:)