TAT weird situation with my apadravya

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by kiz, Sep 28, 2008.

1. kiz

kiz New Member

I had a PA stretched to 6GA before I got my 12GA apadravya. Because of this the bottom hole is much bigger than the top. I was hanging out with a lady friend and she was grinding against me and it caused the bottom ball of the barbell to go up inside the hole and i "lost it". At first i thought the bottom ball fall off, but after playing around with a little bit of pain i was able to pop it back out the bottom hole.

Should i get a different barbell for this? I got the piercing back in early July, and i would love to get a 10GA in there which would hopefully have bigger balls to prevent this problem. Can you start stretching before the 6 month heal time is over? How long should it take for my bottom hole to close up to the size of the barbell? I definitely though it would have by now!

2. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

that bottom hole may not close up too much

3. garagegenius

garagegenius New Member

You can get a much larger ball for the bottom that will screw on to the smaller bar but it's prob gonna be pretty expensive. The coolest and most practical way is to just stretch the apadravya to a 6ga. :o