Weird Situation with GF, need help....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by z33, Dec 9, 2006.

1. z33

z33 New Member

Hey guys,

I'm havin a little trouble tryin to figure out what to do, I've been dating this girl for about 3 weeks now, everything has been going great until last night, when we were on the way back to her house she started talking about religion and how it was a big part of her life, I basically said it was cool and I support her fully but then she asked me about my religious background which is basically very little and of a different religion, When I told her that, she got very quiet and upset and started acting very strangly towards me, almost like she was a completely different person, she then began to go on talking about how a strong religious background was something she looks for in a guy. So as it stands right now, I havnt talked to her since last night and I just dont know how to react to this, something like this has never happened to me before, it almost makes me want to end it

Any suggestions?

2. Abomb

Abomb New Member

honestly, your gf is a religious nut. Shes fucking crazy and obsessed with religion. Religion is for the weak minded anyways who fear the future, especially post death.

Dump and run. Thats fucking bullshit.

3. TomBrady

TomBrady New Member

YEAH YOUR GF IS CRAZY
    sorry

4. mandarin orange

mandarin orange OT Supporter

stupid bitch. move on

5. Abomb

Abomb New Member

hey before you dump her tell her religion is for the weak minded

6. quadracer420

quadracer420 New Member

well if i was you id fuck with her a little bit first, tell her ur satanic or something. but yah shes a nut man sry

7. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

IDB, spin her around 3 times and push her out the door.

8. KaoS

KaoS New Member

move along.

9. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Geez, been there, done that. If she is going to hold it against you that you don't believe in some flying spaghetti monster I would recommend you pack it up.

I tried to work THREE of those women situations, and never could compete. I could tell you some stupid horror stories (getting baptized, parents would not have been allowed to the wedding, chick cheated on me 12 times) blah blah blah.

I'll never date someone that narrow minded. If she was a truly god loving woman, she would accept you for who you are regardless of your faith (or lack thereof.) She's been brainwashed, and it likely won't get better.

You've been warned.

I'd dump her.

10. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Translation: You don't have what I want in a guy.

It's a lifestyle/commonality thing. She wants someone who has similar beliefs...heck, we all want that.

She's not interested in you anymore because you don't share something that she thinks is important.

Don't take it personally.

11. Guerilla Grower

Guerilla Grower New Member

Save yourself time, pack up and move on.

12. Nullius

Nullius New Member

agreed, not your fault. if you don't end up talking to her any time soon, wait till she calls you. i'd bring up the issue immediately seeing as how it'd be an excercise in futility if she's not going to get over your differences. if she has any hesitation at all (and you can tell) then peace out (do it respectfully, no need in making an enemy, you've only been going out 3 weeks).

13. ///M Pilot

///M Pilot New Member

Yeah dude, get out.

It's done. She's fixated on having someone of "equal beliefs" for whatever reason, and she doesn't see you on the same plane.

If you don't get out, it's a recipe for disaster in the future.

14. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

When people take shit like that so seriously it's just never going to work out unless you fit her ideals...just move on while you have a shot dude

15. Whew

Whew New Member

What you need to do is express how YOU feel about i. Obviously you care about her BUT shes already your girlfriend and you didnt know these thigns about eachother before? wtf how long did you guys kno eachother beforehand? friendship first FTW

16. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

1. DIAF and /yourself until you can open up your brain a little

2. To the OP: Don't fight it, just move on and qualify your potential relationships before the 3-week point.

17. Abomb

Abomb New Member

rofl ok bandwagon, technically you could say believing in a religion is being close minded .. and she IS a religious nut so :fawk:

18. donpisto

donpisto New Member

I have to agree with everyone else....the part where you said she is acting strangely towards you and where she told you a strong religious background is what she is looking for is key. im sure she likes you but she wants and needs a religious guy to be with. it may be tough cos you like her but you cant force someone to change something like that or even try working on it...religious is a touchy subject as well...if it was a habit or behavior, then maybe that could be worked on but i dont think this is somethin that can be worked on. sorry man.