weird sister's best friend issue

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by jagboys, Mar 13, 2006.

1. jagboys

jagboys New Member

Alright, so I got back in Jacksonville (my hometown) for spring break. That night I go to a party with my buddies and i tell my sister to come. She brings her best friend her who is 25 and i am 22. I guess she had told my sister she wanted me and thats why she came becuase the first thing her friend says to me when she spills some of the beer on me is, "sorry but i can compensate you in other ways later."

So then we all go to the neighborhood bar later and her and I are just making out in front my sister, which is weird to me, and neither my sister nor the girl seemed to care. We end up back at her placed and she is like rubbing on my crouch the whole time home. We go to the back porch to "smoke a cigarette" and begin to make out and I start rubbing her clit. she immediately takes off her pants and I start to go down on her on the porch. I ask her if she wants to go inside and she says no!, keep going! So i make her cum outisde on her porch and obviously she then wants to go fuck.

We get to her bedroom and she goes down on me for like 45 minutes and I'm usually done in like 30 so I don't know what was going on. We then start to fuck and like 20 minutes into it she asks, " are you a virgin." So I say, "was it that bad." She says, "It was ok, you just didn't seem like you were into that much plus your sister told me she thought you might be avirgin." The funny thing is, I have only slept with one girl for an extended amount of time and had 2 one nighters. So I don;t have very much experience and I figured she did. And she did, she asks me if I would like her to show me some stuff and boy was that awesome.

It ended up being a great night becuase I thought it was all weird at first. But now i find myslef thinking about her and not becuase of the sex but becuase she was so cool to me even though I'm her sister's little brother.

Any advice or comments?

2. NCS

NCS Active Member

um... do her some more? LOL :)

3. jagboys

jagboys New Member

Yea, obviously that is in the future. I am on SB for a week and plan to as much as possible. But I think it is weird that I like my sister's best friend.

4. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

sounds great to me dude, keep nailing her! :)

5. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Go you! :bowdown:

No problem here, I'm moving on to other threads to find guys with REAL problems! :rofl:

6. GSRwBOOST

GSRwBOOST New Member

thats what i'm thinking....

:naughty:

7. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

This story looks borderline fake. Sorry but I don't buy it.

8. RedDawg

RedDawg Well-Known Member

milk this for all its worth

9. Minh Lam

Minh Lam Active Member

I had a fucken hard on just reading that and thinking about what took place.
    Lucky bastard!

10. Fallout Girl

Fallout Girl New Member

I agree, just take it for what it is and have fun.