Weird "ring" on penis

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by dvd, Dec 1, 2005.

1. dvd

dvd OT Supporter

recently i've discovered that there's some sort of 'ring' around my penis. Its around the area where all the excess skin is if you're circumsized. It feels like stuck blood veins but i'm not sure. It hurts to masturbate and when i touch it, it would hurt. Does anyone know whats up? :wtc:

2. okita1

okita1 Great spirits have always encountered violent oppo

wait a couple days without masterbating, try again, if it stil hurts go to the doctor

3. dvd

dvd OT Supporter

well the top of my penis has a pimple like thing, the top is white. =[

4. marauder

marauder New Member

Go see a doc asap

5. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

And the reason you haven't seen a doctor yet is why?

6. marauder

marauder New Member

Err I wounder that too, now that can't be healthy.

7. Daddy O

Daddy O Active Member

Rings around your penis (whoever invented that word anyways??) is usually nothing more than a yeast infection. Wash you dick regularly, go to the store and get an anit-yeast medication. Quit jerking off (you can go blind doing that, you know???) and wait about a week and you'll be back to abnormal again. If that doesn't work you have a serious case of the clap and will have to have to undergo 3,000 CC's of pennicyllin injected directly into your pecker.

Seriously - wash your pecker twice a day...you'll most likely solve this problem.

8. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

ASAP.

9. dvd

dvd OT Supporter

yeah i'm going to see a doctor on monday for sure. But general physicians should know this stuff right? Thats weird that it would be a yeast infection. I'll do the washing twice a day.

10. scaryice

scaryice New Member

"Got a little yeasty on the pecker-roo!!"

11. Daddy O

Daddy O Active Member

Relax….yeast infections are quit common, particularly in women, however, they also occur in men…in particular, uncircumcised men, or men that do not clean themselves regularly.

Quote from Web MD

A yeast infection, also known as candidiasis (now you know where the term Candy Ass comes from) is the name for a common infection caused by a type of yeast-like fungus called Candida. Small numbers of Candida are always present in our bodies, but normally we have the right balance of bacteria and other factors to keep them from growing too much. Sometimes, though, these yeast-like fungi do grow too much, and this can cause an infection. These infections usually occur in warm, moist parts of the body, such as the mouth and moist areas of skin.

The yeast can overgrow due to stress (any girlfriends reporting dead rabbits these days?) or other illnesses, such as strep-throat.

More from Web MD

Obviously, guys don't get vaginal yeast infections. But balanitis (pronounced: bal-uh-ny-tis), an infection in the head of the penis, can be caused by the same Candida that causes infections in girls. A guy who gets balanitis may not have any symptoms or the tip of the penis may become red and sore or itchy. Some guys might have a slight discharge as well.

Guys who are not circumcised need to take extra care to clean properly beneath their foreskins. The warm, moist folds of the foreskin are the perfect environment for yeast infections to thrive. Keeping the area clean and dry may help prevent an infection, but if symptoms do show up, a trip to the doctor will solve the problem.

Of course, if this isn’t it, then it could be the Clap………have you been ripping the commodes off the walls lately? OK, just kidding.

12. dvd

dvd OT Supporter

oh thats where candy ass came from. I'm gonna goto target tonight and get some antifungi cream or something. THanks for the info. BTW, I'm not sure but I dont think i can get the clap though since my only partner is my gf, who;s been checked 6 months ago.

13. Daddy O

Daddy O Active Member

DVD - that was a joke. When I was your age our worst fear was the clap and taking a very large pennicillian shot in the ass............boy, have times changed.

14. dvd

dvd OT Supporter

:wtc: i wish the clap part was the joke. I bought some lotrimin the clotrimazole cream. *sigh* Hopefully i can just walk in to see my doctor on monday.

15. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

16. lauren

lauren Active Member

wait...isnt that for feet?

17. dvd

dvd OT Supporter

it said its for joke itch and it contains antifungal stuff.

purplebeast: thats gross, it doesnt look like that. Its actually underneath the skin. Just feels like cartilage? thats that goes around my dick. its not actually on the head too.

18. uf20wop

uf20wop OT Supporter

19. Daddy O

Daddy O Active Member

I'm not sure Lotrimin is the correct solution...that's more for athlete's foot, and I've never heard of athlete's dick, but who knows.:hsughno:

You might want to research your symptoms at Web MD - http://www.webmd.com/hw/mens_conditions/aa51914.asp

This will probebly give you a better idea of what's going on....and if all else fails, WTF - go see a doctor.

20. dvd

dvd OT Supporter

doctor appointment on wednesday :(

21. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

:bigthumb: good luck

22. dvd

dvd OT Supporter

whew, turns out its some veins or blood veins that didnt release the flow of blood yet. So the doctor saidi'm okay. Whew.

23. Daddy O

Daddy O Active Member

Didn't release the blood? So, you walk around semi-hard.....that could be a real plus.

24. Lick Harrass

Lick Harrass New Member

:rofl: :rofl:

25. dvd

dvd OT Supporter

haha no not semihard. Its just a vien. I wonder how long this is gonna take.