Weird question regarding lump on testicles.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ACA, Apr 16, 2006.

1. ACA

ACA Sometimes I feel lonely at night OT Supporter

I feel kind of embarassed bringing this up with anyone in person, so its easier to ask here since it's pretty well anonymous.

Anyway, I heared a few things about testicular cancer before and its gotten me all paranoid so I took a feel around down there for anything weird. On my left nut, its just the cord going to it. But on the right one, the cords going to it, but where the cord meets the testicle theres sort of an extra bit there. Feels a bit more squishy than the testicle itself, and it kinda hurts when I put pressure on it.

Now, I've heared this question asked here before in the vag, but since I've got no sub, could someone search it for me and see if they can come up with some results? I'm hoping to find a similar situation with a non serious result so I can avoid a rather embarassing talk with the parents to get a ride to the doctor/hospital, for an extremely embarassing exam.

I'd also like to know what else you all think it may be, what I can do, and (if absolutely nessesary) who to see about it. Thanks.

2. tominos

tominos New Member

have you tried searching webmd?

3. Bigsnake

Bigsnake OT Supporter

Any lumps down there you should probably get checked out.

Don't worry about what the Dr thinks. It's his job. You know how many times he's done it before?

4. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

Talk with your doctor about it. I found a lump on my testicle some years ago, and reluctantly saw the doc about it. He felt it and asked if it had grown since I last checked it, which it hadn't. He just told me to keep checking on it, and to come see him again if it did grow. It's most likely a common testicular cyst (most guys have them) which isn't a problem.

However, the "squishy" feeling you mention reminds me of the swelling I get when I experience prostatic congestion (blue balls). The vas deferens swell up horribly for me when I've got BB. You sure that's not your problem?

5. Foo Lyn Roo

Foo Lyn Roo New Member

Go to doctor. End of story.

6. ACA

ACA Sometimes I feel lonely at night OT Supporter

Just go to the family doctor? Could I not just go to like, a hospital or somthing? Yknow somewhere where the person checking on me is someone I hopefully won't see again. It's kinda difficult for me.

I don't think its from blue balls. Although it does seem to change the way it feels in the midst of anything sexual.

7. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

From the last time I looked this up, if the lump is on your testicles GET IT CHECKED. If the lump appears to be separate from your testicles then it's more likely to be benign.

The epididymis is the "bag of worms" behind and above the teste that collects mature sperm. I wouldn't worry if you can clearly feel that the lump is separate from the testicle. I've had a small lump like that ever since I started paying serious attention to my junk (I was about 16) - was too embarrassed to get it checked at the time but given it hasn't changed in 9 years I'm not worried about it :)