Weird problems I'm having...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ReFluX, May 28, 2007.

1. ReFluX

ReFluX New Member

I was wondering if any of yall could shed some serious light in there.

My problem is this, I've dating a couple of girls / women in the past couple months, and we get in the mood and start fooling around.... around the time I get to putting on the condom I start to lose my erection. I'm physically attracted to these girls but its weird, I refuse to have sex w/o a condom for fear of disease and having kids at my age (22). Newayz, last night we were fooling around and she took off her shirt and had her nipples peirced and she talks dirty to me and such, its really sexy. This problem I'm having has happend a few other times, sometimes when I don't masturbate for a couple days then I can keep it up and make it go for awhile but its not always garenteed. Anyone know of something i can try or things about this recent problem.

2. Placebo

Placebo New Member

Have her put it on.

3. quamen

quamen New Member

i think ur mindset maybe is on getting her pregnant or getting a disease maybe? then your not able to focus on enjoying having sex, thus leading to a loss of erection?

4. T-R-T

T-R-T New Member

Condoms really, really suck. Put it on as fast you can and start thrusting.

5. ReFluX

ReFluX New Member

both of yalls comments are sorta sounding right but other than having her put on the condom... i wonder why I loose my train of thought / my mood for the few couple seconds of fooling around to actually putting it in her.

6. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

Because you're thinking about putting the condom on. Don't think about it. Keep your mind on her. Have her talk dirty to you while you're putting it on.

7. danewreed

danewreed OT Supporter

relax.. how many girls have you been with?

8. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

This is what I do, I get it on ASAP, and try to put it in her ASAP. Honestly with a condom I can go forever. The second I go without a condom, I last 20-30mins top.

9. ReFluX

ReFluX New Member

I've had sex with probably 6-8 girls in my life... total of around 50 times? im not a newb at sex.... i think i just need to get her to suck on me a bit before and talk dirty to me before I put it in then just fuck the shit outta her.....

10. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL "Where The Elite Become Champions"

yep, anxiety maybe.

11. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

It's the condoms man....sucks, but they'll save you.

12. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Try a different brand.

I used to have the same problem, using Trojans, and I pretty much hated them because I lost almost all sensitivity. I ended up buying some Kimono Ultra-Slim ones which are 100% better. I realized I lost my wood because I knew it wouldn't feel good, but with the Kimono it was no problem!

13. ReFluX

ReFluX New Member

i dont know if there is alot of truth in that but I might try it... i moved to AZ like 3-4 weeks ago, and i bought condoms first time here at a gas station and they are "lifestyles" and I normally used Trojans Shared pleasures or Her pleasure or something... but I need to figure this out... after the bullshit that i showd last night I went down on her and made her cum 1 way or another but I wanna be able to have sex with her and cum.