Weird problem...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by CaLAbria, Dec 26, 2007.

1. CaLAbria

CaLAbria New Member

This girl from school texted me last week, she sorta had a little thing for me. She wanted to hang out over break and texted me first, basically saying not to disappoint her if "we don't chill together", plus has been texting me from around 11pm-3am for the several nights. So ive been texting her about chillin over break, shes seems really interested and i ask her if she wants to hang, but she always asks "what are we gona do" and "its all up to you". I respond, "don't worry bout it, well find something" or "it can be up to you too". Whats the deal, shes been wanting to hang out with me, but when i give her the opportunity, she gets weird about it.

2. BiG_aL

BiG_aL New Member

you're the man, step it up and find something to do. Maybe take her to a movie or something. Don't act like a weak indecisive male that can never make a decision.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

While I find it annoying that you guys constantly texted one another I will move past that to the main point. She is being submissive and hoping you will be dominant and make all the decisons. She desperately wants you to especially not be indecisive and set a fucking plan. She's flaking because she wants you to seem interested in going out with her, but so far instead of calling her and saying "lets go _____ and do _____" etc. you are just going "oh yeah....we'll hang out....I don't know what we'll do though :mb:"

Indecisiveness and laziness is not a turn on for most women. She's losing interest, so if you like this chick at all pick a fucking activity already, CALL HER, and say what it is you want to do.

4. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

she wants you to invite her over to hang out in your basement, "Watch dvds" And then have sex. its really that simple in high school.

5. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

if you want to hang out with her, give her a time and a place to do so.

If you don't want to hang with her, tell her you're not interested.

No one wants to be with someone who says "Hey, we should hang" all the time, but never follows through and makes plans.

It makes you seem flaky and uninterested.

6. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

You haven't given her any opportunities yet. Sitting around someone's house trying to figure out what to do is not an opportunity and isn't really worth leaving the house for. Come up with an actual plan of something to do and I'm sure she'd be willing to go along. That is, if you haven't completely turned her off already by acting like such a pussy :o