Weird Pattern..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Dreams2Reality, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

Alright, recently I broke up with my girlfriend and I figured since I'm venturing out into the playpen (Single again) I should try and get some answers to my issues.

First and foremost, I don't have any problems getting girls or getting them "into bed with me". I'm pretty good with words and generally when I want someone or something, I get it. However, I noticed a few things and I'll give a little bit of a backdrop.

I lost my virginity when I was 14.. never had a issue when I was "doin' my thang". After I started dating around, messing with girls, experimenting, etc. I ran ino a small, small issue.

It started when I was with my ex-fiancee and had been dating / seeing eachother for about a year and a half.. Sex was ALWAYS great. Never had any limp dick issues or bad sex or nothing. But, this issue happened three times.

I had what they call "premature ejaculation" happen to me. I came in about 4-5 mins about three times in a row.. It lead to a little dissapointment / frustration, but, it was over faster then the drama could really begin. Sex continued back to normal and things were fine.

Me and her broke up, I started messing around again. I started doin' my thing again. I was with this "fuck buddy" for about 4 or 5 months and was strictly a sex-based-relationship. It happened again maybe 4 months into this sex-filled relationship again. Dunno why, what it was, I just came again in 3 or 4 mins.

Now, me and my ex broke up so I figured I should ask.. With her, the sex was always awesome and quite entertaining.. we always tried new things. With her, it happened once after not seeing her for two weeks (understandable) then again during our 3rd time going at it in one day..

I get laid often, generally not a man-whore but I have had a variety / large selection of woman.. Why the hell does this shit happen randomly?

Sidenote :
    Im too cocky / confident to be nervous, so I know it isn't that.. I'm larger then average so I know I'm not "scared, embarrased or ashamed" of what Im working with..

What the hell could it be? It gets me aggravated :noes:

2. Abomb

Abomb New Member

probably ashamed of your average or below average penis size

3. Jabbermewmew

Jabbermewmew OT Supporter

lol

Yeah let me finish fucking these three chicks and I'll try to help.

4. kiri

kiri New Member

i think it just HAPPENS sometimes... as long as it doesn't happen all the time i wouldn't worry :dunno:

it happened to my bf once, we were both kinda like "woah, that doesn't usually happen... oh well"

5. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

a few times in the past.. made me, "wtf". Ah well.

And sorry bruh, I'm well sized =P.

Yeah, like I said, it's not something I'm worried about, just happened

6. verdiocchi

verdiocchi Oh snap!

So wait, this has happened to you four times ever and they were all really far apart? I don't really see any "weird pattern" here at all. Seems like you got overly excited now and then and jumped the gun. Not entirely sure what this thread is for...

7. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

Um, no, not at all. It's just weird cause it always seems to happen after I get "comfortable" with a girl.. never with any one-night stands or girls I see regularly.

I just thought it was weird, if it wasn't worth a topic, don't read it?

8. verdiocchi

verdiocchi Oh snap!

How would I know it wasn't worth it without reading it? :mamoru:

I'm just saying that it hasn't really happened frequently enough for you to say that it would only happen with a girl you're comfortable with. It's possible that it only happened with the two of them because you slept with them more frequently than others...

9. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

:o). I guess.. I dunno, it's my manhood garsh-darnit! Haha. I just don't want to ejaculate all over my next one-nights leg in the first 5 mins. =P. Haha.

10. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

how long does it take you to get it back up?

If you can go again right away, i wouldnt sweat it

11. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

Usually when this happens your mind is somewhere else worrying about something, whether you realize it or not.